Arrma Typhon speedrun fail compilation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whaha great stuff, love your outro!
One of the guys who follows me on Instagram made about four different ones for me and I never asked. Rc community is one of the best in the world.

That hunnirt+ flip and drive away...skills. Great video and driving.
Glad you think I somehow had control. Mother Nature had the controls on that one💨💨💨

Speed racing backflip?

Enter a new dimension....
Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

The Backflip Zone

Pretty sure your hard exits to the side is due to bad diffs. I only think so because the same has happened to me as well.
Ok captain......we DEMAND a video of your greatest wipeouts!!!!!!!!!

car crash GIF

Ok captain......we DEMAND a video of your greatest wipeouts!!!!!!!!!

car crash GIF
That is the sole reason for the existence of my YT channel 🤣🤘🏻

Pretty sure your hard exits to the side is due to bad diffs. I only think so because the same has happened to me as well.
I just finished checking the front and everything was okay. Put new fluid in the dif, cleaned and oiled all the bearings and just finished putting it back together. I had already done the rear recently, so I'm not gonna do anything else for now. I am however, returning all my throttle settings back to normal on the esc and the radio. Tried gyro too, but didn't like the affects. We'll see how it goes next time.

I just finished checking the front and everything was okay. Put new fluid in the dif, cleaned and oiled all the bearings and just finished putting it back together. I had already done the rear recently, so I'm not gonna do anything else for now. I am however, returning all my throttle settings back to normal on the esc and the radio. Tried gyro too, but didn't like the affects. We'll see how it goes next time.
Ohhhh you had a gyro? Yeah I had a hell of a time trying to get down a road with one too. Mine would just oscillate back and forth, not shoot straight off the side, but you could have had it set backwards?

Ohhhh you had a gyro? Yeah I had a hell of a time trying to get down a road with one too. Mine would just oscillate back and forth, not shoot straight off the side, but you could have had it set backwards?
I only did one pass with it on. Not sure how to reverse it as it only has an on position and level adjustment. The crashes all took place without it on.

I only did one pass with it on. Not sure how to reverse it as it only has an on position and level adjustment. The crashes all took place without it on.
99% of standalone gyros will have a reverse setting. (RX's with built in Gyros usually auto correct the reverse issue) Its usually a button sequence procedure. You will know if your Gyro is reversed, if you notice the wheels turn in the same direction the nose is wandering to. It will be noticeably undriveable IMO. Reverse issue has nothing to do with Oscillation issues.
Oscillation can usually be dialed out of you turn it down well below 10-5%. Very little is needed IMHO. Oscillation sucks for sure. Some gyros are better than others. But IMHO it also has to do with the specific servo you have and its operating frequency. This varies form servo to servo. Even with 2 identical ones. :cool:

Last edited:
99% of standalone gyros will have a reverse setting. (RX's with built in Gyros usually auto correct the reverse issue) Its usually a button sequence procedure. You will know if your Gyro is reversed, if you notice the wheels turn in the same direction the nose is wandering to. It will be noticeably undriveable IMO. Reverse issue has nothing to do with Oscillation issues.
Oscillation can usually be dialed out of you turn it down well below 10-5%. Very little is needed IMHO. Oscillation sucks for sure. Some gyros are better than others. But IMHO it also has to do with the specific servo you have and its operating frequency. This varies form servo to servo. Even with 2 identical ones. :cool:
With the three I tried, anything above 20% produced the oscillation issue. Anything below 20% didn’t produce any effect while holding the car in the air and rotating it. There was only minor correction around 20-25% in the air, but then oscillation would begin to happen at higher speeds.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back