Arrma UK parts dealer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCJimmy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hi I am a UK model shop owner and have an account with Promodels in Belgium who are the Arrma distributor for most of Europe, if anyone want parts please let me know and I can check price and availability and if needs be I can place an order to make carriage cost effective. Email [email protected] with part numbers and I will let you know a price etc.

Could I get a price on part No. AR220029 (50T Centre Diff Set)? Also part No. AR310498 (10T spiral input gear). Parts are really drying up in the UK - shame really when Arrma is such a good platform and price point. Anyway great to find a potential new avenue for replacement parts! Cheers

Could I get a price on part No. AR220029 (50T Centre Diff Set)? Also part No. AR310498 (10T spiral input gear). Parts are really drying up in the UK - shame really when Arrma is such a good platform and price point. Anyway great to find a potential new avenue for replacement parts! Cheers
Okay then, diff in stock with supplier but spiral gear not in stock, total price is £65 which seems crazy expensive. No including shipping to me but if I got a decent order together the shipping wouldn't add up to much.

Hi I am a UK model shop owner and have an account with Promodels in Belgium who are the Arrma distributor for most of Europe, if anyone want parts please let me know and I can check price and availability and if needs be I can place an order to make carriage cost effective. Email [email protected] with part numbers and I will let you know a price etc.
can you get order number ar510092 cheers

Glad to see some more opportunity for Arrma parts for the uk......one of the Uk's biggest RC forums has recently been banging on about Arrma going out of business and or distribution companys. Have you heard of this being a shop owner who trades in Arrma vehicles.

Cheers Pete.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back