Infraction ARRMA v2 Infraction Build Log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
Finally got my a speedster to add in my ARRMA ARMY! I have the - v3 6s Kraton / 6s Notorious / 3s Typhon that is totally beefed up with tonsof M2C racing parts and now I have the v2 Infraction! I just added my Right now, I am keeping it stock so I don't void out the warranty!!

Feel free to check out Jackson Brothers Hobby Shop Center if your happen to be in the Tampa Bay area!
1st Pic is of my ARRMA ARMY FLEET WHICH IS LOOKING PRETTY BEEFED UP ???

Make sure you stay connected with me on my RC Page ----> Uplift-RC

ARRMA FLEET.jpeg

She is a complete bad ass ? ? ?☠☠☠ , cant wait to beef this rig up w/ the mamba monster x 8s combo! WOW
Arrma Infraction Profile.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm i FL, so hurricane Sally has finally passed in the Tampabay area and was I able to get in some run time! I was only able to run a of half a pack on 6s BUT WOW, this truck is truly unbelievable and this machine is not no toy! I can't believe the power this infraction has and I really like the firm update w/ adding s new motor and ESC! ARRMA you really hit this machine out of the ball park??..
Let this build began #ARRMAFAMILY ? ? ? ? ? ?

Adding these SFR Carbon Fiber Chassis Skid Plates for the front & rear and SFR - Rear Wheel Well Air Dams:
1600164892268.png

SFR -Rear wheel wheel covers.jpg

Last edited:
Going to place a order for these Lipos, for my maiden speed run in my Infraction! I already run there hard packs in my KRATON, NOTORIOUS and have had nothing but good results, plus they have been beaten down big time with zero issues! I heard some have has issues with these puffing up but I haven't ran into that yet. Anyways - Next up will be adding a new Savox Servo but still debating on the model...

Just ordered 2 / SMC - True Spec Extreme Graphene V2 11.1V-6400mAh-150C G10 Plates, I have heard really good things about these batteries.

Drag Lipos : SMC Tru Ext V2 3s 6500mah.png

Last edited:
I just tracked my new Toyota #GT one body its arriving today PER ups! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: and I have come up with what color and decal scheme I want!
I don't want to paint it red or white since I have seen a lot that color, so going with something a little different. I will be celebrating the Porsche 962 car that won the 1000KM SPa 1986!! The Porsche 962 C n° 17 Jägermeister car!!!!!! More info to come on the scheme since I ordered all the decals.

1600264576807.png

OK, the surprise is out, I am going to paint my Toyota GT 1 body just like the Iconic 1986 Jägermeister Porsche 962C twin-turbocharged! I'm going all Orange and will be using the Jägermeister decal scheme!

962.JPG

962 11.JPG

Last edited:
I want to add the Limitless back wing and mount to the back of my v2 Infraction! Anyways, I found one that was already pre assembled on ebay :p :p
Going to work on the body this weekend and hopefully get all the trimmed up and make sure everything fits properly before i START painting.
Limiltless back wing assembly.jpg

WOW, these were not cheap :unsure::unsure::unsure: but from the speed bashers I have talked with they really like how they perform in there infractions. So I grabbed 2 / SMC - True Spec Extreme Graphene V2 11.1V-6400mAh-150C G10 Plates w/ a EC5 plugs ? ?

1600686173799.png

Last edited:
#DeltaPlastikUSA - TOYOTA GT 1 BODY UPDATE:
i got all of my wheel wells trimmed out completely and now I am starting to work on the back of this massive shell!
I still have a lot of work to do but with this body, i am taking it nice and slow since I can't afford any mistakes!
For the Color & Scheme - still debating but ordered some 1/8 scale flames off ebay :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Toyota GT 1 Body.jpeg

WOW, they did a killer job on this JAG body from DELTA PLASTIK USA!!

IMG_3292.jpg

Last edited:
Delta Plastik USA Body update:
I pretty much have the body all trimmed out except for the few body post holes and then this Toyota GT 1 will be ready for some paint.
Body update #2.jpeg

Also, I assembled a Limitless wing and mount that i will be installing on this v2 Infraction!
1600959944664.png

Finally going back and fourth about which kind of fan systems I want to hook up to my infraction! I decided to go with a GAME CHANGER - Power Glides V2" Single high flow RC cooling fan for my v2 infraction! These fans are Superior to any other fan on the market in my opinion!
GCRC Fna.jpg

Looking great so far!
Must be nice to live in FL where roads are great ?
I figured since these new GAME CHANGER - Power Glides V2" Single high flow RC cooling fans, sre getting awesome reviews - 1 should do the trick when I run it w/ my stock electronics and a 20t pinion! ? ? ? ? ? ?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back