Infraction ARRMA v2 Infraction Build Log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow nice cars and mods.
Impessing.
nOThing beats SMC V2 true spec today

Are you millionaire ?
Thanks for checking out some of my build logs.. I hope you learned something from one of my builds! I work very hard M-F so I can play even harder on the weekends w/ my toys ? ? Make sure you stay connected and like my RC Page on FaceBook ----> Uplift-RC

Last edited:
UPDATE Got in some goodies from Game Changer RC

GOT MY NEW COOLING SYSTEM: GAME CHANGER'S NEW "IMPERVIOUS" Extreme Fan and OMG!! Plus i picked up one of their 3s on/off switch to make it more convenient to turn the fan off without removing my RC cover. I AM MAKING A video since there is a lot of debate about these fans not being that powerful or worth the money!! I have never seen a fan with so much power...
131110539_10225288895438108_3214474382088978089_o.jpg

QUICK UPDATE

Finally got my GAME CHANGER FAN installed and wow, truly unbelievable compared to any other brands on the market. The amount of air these fans blow is out of this world!! Plus, my new #GRP #S7 SLICKS came in, plus my new SMC True Spec Graphene 3s Lipos have arrived!! She is looking mean as hell ? ? ? but wait until my new Toyota GT body is completed and then this v2 Infraction will be off the charts.

View attachment 102811
How are you liking those GRP S7 slicks? I have gone through a many sets of Hoons and not sure if I want to change it up. I use my infraction for parking lot bashing/drifting.

How are you liking those GRP S7 slicks? I have gone through a many sets of Hoons and not sure if I want to change it up. I use my infraction for parking lot bashing/drifting.
THEY ARE the best tires for bashing OR speed runs! I normally can get around 10-12 packs before I have to get a new pair.
The Hoons, it's like every 2nd or 3rd pack.

Infraction with the Bdy off.jpg

Update!! I am not to happy with these SRF- Carbon Fiber Air Dams that i BOUGHT off an eBay seller ? ?
The carbon fiber Air dams are already starting to split on me and they are only a few months old!!
I would stay away from the Carbon Fiber parts unless you are a speed freak.
1609935181269.png

Here is a picture of my new Aluminum air dams wheel wells that I bought off a ebay seller called rcspeedmonsters!!

1609935118946.png

Just got in my new Aluminum Air Dam Diffuser/Wheel Well Covers installed on my #v2!
I am hoping these will last a little longer than my carbon fibers ones 💪 💪

1610624370997.png

Since I like the Aluminum ones lot better vs the Carbon finber ones, I will be ordering this set of Skid plates as well (y) (y)
1610625124623.png

Last edited:
I figured since these new GAME CHANGER - Power Glides V2" Single high flow RC cooling fans, sre getting awesome reviews - 1 should do the trick when I run it w/ my stock electronics and a 20t pinion! ? ? ? ? ? ?
Do you have link to those fans? Much appreciated.

Do you have link to those fans? Much appreciated.
Lot of people are hater's out there but I absolutely love my GCRC fan especally there new NEW "IMPERVIOUS" Extreme fan that's double the power, plus they are (WATER RESISTANT).. They do a killer job of cooling down my 6s v2 Infraction motor....

Here are his new ones that he released in late December of 2020 and they way stronger than my my v2 #GCRC fan. Plus, I bought a on/off switch from #GCRC so I never have to take my body off to turn off the fan. Here is the link for #GAME CHANGER RC FANS -

@QMAN - TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VIDEO: GO to Min 2:26 and tell me these are not powerful 🌪️🌪️

NEW GAME CHANGER "IMPERVIOUS EXTREME" FANS-UNBOX & FIRST LOOK

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back