Infraction ARRMA v2 Infraction Build Log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lot of people are hater's out there but I absolutely love my GCRC fan especally there new NEW "IMPERVIOUS" Extreme fan that's double the power, plus they are (WATER RESISTANT).. They do a killer job of cooling down my 6s v2 Infraction motor....

Here are his new ones that he released in late December of 2020 and they way stronger than my my v2 #GCRC fan. Plus, I bought a on/off switch from #GCRC so I never have to take my body off to turn off the fan. Here is the link for #GAME CHANGER RC FANS -

@QMAN - TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VIDEO: GO to Min 2:26 and tell me these are not powerful 🌪️🌪️

NEW GAME CHANGER "IMPERVIOUS EXTREME" FANS-UNBOX & FIRST LOOK

Bought one awesome fan. Solid.

Had a buddy make these Carbon Fiber Aero Side Skirts:
1613921017403.png

1613921038918.png

NEW UPDATE ON MY - #Delta #Toyota GT body for my v2 Infraction!
Last night I applied the 2 coats of Bittydesign and scored the 1st section that needs to be painted.
I
1613995130863.png

Last edited:
Picked up the new (Custom Made) “Power Glide Carbon Fiber ESC Adapter Plate from #GCRC to cool down my ESC on my v2 Infraction, especally since its getting warmer in FL! Anyways, all of the new ESCs have 35mm fans so this adapter will give you the option to replace that stock 35mm fan with my #v2 power glide #GCRC fan thats 40mm! Plus, I have another #GCRC fan blowing on the motor.🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️

GCRC ESC PLATE.jpeg

GCRC ESC PLATE2.png

GCRC ESC PLATE1.png

Last edited:
Finally got my dual Game Changer RC Cooling system installed on the Speedster! I had to buy the G-Plate adapter from #GCRC that he sells so it will fit right over the stock ESC!! Its super easy to install since everything bolts right up 👍 👍
Time to gear up and go for my PB w/ the 26t speed pinion.

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 9.07.48 AM.png

Last edited:
Boom installed the 26t speed pinion last night for the very first time and see if I can join the 90mph club 💪 💪 🤞 🤞
Everything is completely stock so we shall see what top end speed I can get and what kind of temp reading i can get with the new cooling system...

26t Speed Pinion.jpeg

Last edited:
Boom installed the 26t speed pinion last night for the very first time and see if I can join the 90mph club 💪 💪 🤞 🤞
Everything is completely stock so we shall see what top end speed I can get and what kind of temp reading i can get with the new cooling system...

View attachment 140265
So what's the verdict? I ran mine today on the 8s Spektrum system with 27t and only got 84mph 🤷‍♂️ Trying to get 100mph!

9F6F5BCC-A9F7-43D6-871A-FF99789A18AE.jpeg

Update!! I am not to happy with these SRF- Carbon Fiber Air Dams that i BOUGHT off an eBay seller ? ?
The carbon fiber Air dams are already starting to split on me and they are only a few months old!!
I would stay away from the Carbon Fiber parts unless you are a speed freak.
View attachment 118156

Here is a picture of my new Aluminum air dams wheel wells that I bought off a ebay seller called rcspeedmonsters!!

View attachment 118155
Those aluminum ones look 💪. I 3d printed a set, but they didn't like manhole covers at 80mph :ROFLMAO:

E51BA3DA-64E8-4DEC-A8C0-B7D1F88D2B56.jpeg

Last edited:
Same day with my Infraction on 8S 90MPH! I was getting 87MPH with 6S
Using Firma 160 but rest is stock. I was using Hoons, @Uplift-RC was on GRP.

GPS datalog speeds are even better.
@Uplift-RC 6S 85.65MPH
@jkflow 6S 88.43MPH
@jkflow 8S 91.9MPH

Same conditions, same day etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back