Infraction ARRMA v2 Infraction Build Log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same day with my Infraction on 8S 90MPH! I was getting 87MPH with 6S
Using Firma 160 but rest is stock. I was using Hoons, @Uplift-RC was on GRP.

GPS datalog speeds are even better.
@Uplift-RC 6S 85.65MPH
@jkflow 6S 88.43MPH
@jkflow 8S 91.9MPH

Same conditions, same day etc.
I’m running GRP’s ! Gonna run again today and see what I get. I’m running the Firma 160/1250kv combo on 27t. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm on Firma 160A ESC but still have the stock motor. Runs fine with 8S.
You probably have to gear up a little more.
Got 87mph on a set of Hoons! Going in the right direction anyway!

12992CD7-D437-4D3C-926E-D6CB61148CA2.jpeg

F45AE18A-A370-44EF-BF7F-EED2F567E9D8.jpeg

26C42792-B814-4540-8541-DB76D6AEAC5B.jpeg

Upgrading my infraction for speed runs!

View attachment 175852
Looks awesome , brother and very fast!! 💪 💪
My group called TB RC Bashers on FB - mainly only run our Infraction on a Oval track we build in this parking lot..
We are not really into speed runs but they sure are fun when you do them..

We are more bashers AND LIKE TO send our rigs to the moon 🌑🌑🌒🌒 lol

Check out this vid.. I have am driving the KRATON and @jkflow is driving the Talion bashing and blasting 💪 💪

Looks awesome , brother and very fast!! 💪 💪
My group called TB RC Bashers on FB - mainly only run our Infraction on a Oval track we build in this parking lot..
We are not really into speed runs but they sure are fun when you do them..

We are more bashers AND LIKE TO send our rigs to the moon 🌑🌑🌒🌒 lol

Check out this vid.. I have am driving the KRATON and @jkflow is driving the Talion bashing and blasting 💪 💪
That's awesome brother. I've seen some of your vids before, great stuff. I'm hooked on the whole speed thing right now. I meet up with a few locals a couple times a week and do speed runs. When first getting back into the hobby, I was all about bashing and big sends. I actually have a ramp I built very similar to the one in your video. I own 10 RC's, all Arrma's. I know there's a lot of stuff I'm missing on FB, but this is as close to social media as I get. Your Infraction looks really awesome and sorry for hijacking your thread.

That's awesome brother. I've seen some of your vids before, great stuff. I'm hooked on the whole speed thing right now. I meet up with a few locals a couple times a week and do speed runs. When first getting back into the hobby, I was all about bashing and big sends. I actually have a ramp I built very similar to the one in your video. I own 10 RC's, all Arrma's. I know there's a lot of stuff I'm missing on FB, but this is as close to social media as I get. Your Infraction looks really awesome and sorry for hijacking your thread.
Its all good brother, thanks for sharing and following along on the thread!! Also, thanks for subscribing to my channel as well.
Don't get me wrong I love gearing up every now and then and doing speed runs..
Here was my PB the last time i geared up but she is bone stock but still, 84 to 90 mph which s pretty fast for me... lol...

Got the Infraction up on all 4s for some maintenance.. On my last run I tore up my stock #ARRMA Pinion and my Spur gear so I am going to be replacing those parts and i will be putting in a new center diff....Also, grabbed a brand new body for her along with some new GRP's tires 💪 💪

1642867695960.png

1642867668083.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back