Infraction ARRMA v2 Infraction Build Log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, my OG flame stencils for my masking on each side of the body came in!!!
I think I might go florescent green and white for my body.. MASKING IS ALWAYS THE FUN PART WHEN WORKING ON A NEW BODY :mad::mad::mad:

View attachment 101515

Flames.jpg

RC airbrush stencils.jpg

Instead of using silver, I think I am going to use pearl white & Duratrax Polycarb Spray, Fluorescent Green,!!! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
A friend of mine used silver which came out awesome in the illustration below:

77.jpg

Last edited:
There has been a big change of plans with my Delta Plastik USA Toyota GT1 body FOR MY V2 iNFRACTION build!

Instead of buying Duratrax paint or RC Tamiya paint CANS, I am going to have a buddy airbrush it for me I'm going to go w/ two different colors and the rest is a secret. Dropping off the body on Friday and it should be ready the following week (y)(y)(y)(y)

Got in my new GAME CHANGER RC FAN so I can start gearing up to like a 19 or 20t pinion. I'M GOING TO ADD 2 OF THESE FANS to the motor ?
I just need to do some slight mods. I can't believe how much more powerful these fans are than my Yeah Racing fans, apples to oranges ? ?

STUPIDRC SIDE SKIRTS COMING SOON (y) (y) (y)

GAME CHANGER FAN.jpeg

Last edited:
QUICK UPDATE

Finally got my GAME CHANGER FAN installed and wow, truly unbelievable compared to any other brands on the market. The amount of air these fans blow is out of this world!! Plus, my new #GRP #S7 SLICKS came in, plus my new SMC True Spec Graphene 3s Lipos have arrived!! She is looking mean as hell ? ? ? but wait until my new Toyota GT body is completed and then this v2 Infraction will be off the charts.

GRP S7 : GCF.jpeg

Last edited:
I know it has been a while since I have updated this build log but I have been super busy lately.
Anyways, still need to finish up my Toyota GT 1 body which I should be able to complete in the next few weeks.
I just ordered a new StupidRC killer Aluminum rear wing V2.0 model.

1606908819542.png

Picked up some upgrades for my Infraction. I updating on my cooling system!! I went with the LATEST MODEL called the PG "IMPERVIOUS" Extreme (WATER RESISTANT) GAME CHANGER Cooling fan. The new v3 Impervious fan is the most powerful that #GCRC makes.
?
?
Let's put it this way the #Impervious fan has 8,000 more rpms than the v2 #GCRC fan that I am currently running! Also, I picked up a few 3s on and off switches. These #GCRC switches makes it SUPER convenient to turn the fans off and on without removing your RC covers which can be a nightmare.

GCRC IMPERVIOUS.jpg

1607428540819.png

If you're from the Tampa Bay Area and like to bash, head over to our group below:
Bay Area RC Bashers

When's the speed run?
I'm not really into speed runs, I am more of a street basher and doing more Circuit type racing.
I will be putting the speed pinion in ones I get my Delta - Toyota GT 1 body done just to see what type of MAX speed I can get w/ this rig.
Thanks for following alone!

Finally have decided to finishing up my Delta Toyota GT 1 body ones in for all and add the limitless rear wing!
Ones I get my new body completed, I am going to be gearing up to the 27T speed pinion and see what kind of numbers I can get w/ this Aerodynamic body vs the Infraction stock truck body. I should be running right around 90mph BONE STOCK! Video will be coming soon on my YouTube channel so make sure you subscribe HERE ---> Uplift-RC ?

Toyota GT1 Body.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back