Talion Arrma V4 Talion - "Fantasy Girl"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
No words to describe how awesome this came out. I can't thank @Mr.Duke enough for the incredible job. And to those who hit that unlike button, you must like men (not that there is anything wrong with that!)

Glad you like it bicketybam and thank you for all the kind words. ?

All the kind words are deserved. You did a great job.

This is why I love this forum. If it weren't for Arrma Forum I would never have met guys like @Mr.Duke. Just a great guy. Sure I've run into a few people I don't get along with but I've "met" so many cool people on this forum. This is hands down the best forum I've ever been a part of. Additional thanks to @WoodiE for running such a great website ???

Every body shell gets better and better. This one has some much going on and still the details pop and it makes sense. I love that it's asymmetrical and clearly sexy and mean at the same time. Perfect for the Talion. Mr Duke is killin it! and the collaboration is working out to show fine results.

That is a killer body with killer bodies @bicketybam! I've seen some very well painted bodies online, but this one takes the prize for number 1 best looking and it's a hydro dip! Well done @Mr.Duke, gonna be hard to top this one.???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back