Vendetta Arrma Vendetta 4x4 3s BLX (a beginners speed car?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you guys think the vendetta could run 6s or fit a 6s system in it that’s really the decider if I’m going to get it
Isn't that basically what the Limitless is? I don't think I'd spend the money for this if I want 6s and can buy a Limitless roller. The 3s parts are nearly the same and from what I hear, the 3s line doesn't last long with a 6s motor.

Just for fun

449.99​
Vendetta BLX 3s
0​
tax
194.95​
MMX8s ESC
0​
tax
119​
TP4050 motor
0​
tax
60​
foam tires
20​
Body reinforcements
85​
Radio with range suitable for 100+ mph speeds
60​
Custom mod 1 gearing setup
988.94​
Total

Just for fun

449.99​
Vendetta BLX 3s
0​
tax
194.95​
MMX8s ESC
0​
tax
119​
TP4050 motor
0​
tax
60​
foam tires
20​
Body reinforcements
85​
Radio with range suitable for 100+ mph speeds
60​
Custom mod 1 gearing setup
988.94​
Total
And since I already have a lwb 3s platform, an extra MMX8S esc, plenty of tires, the radio and some funky Mod 1 custom gearing, I guess I don't really need much except for the lower towers and the body. I already messaged Ted at Jennys and asked to be put on a waiting list for Vendetta parts. He said no can do😥 and doesn't expect to have kits for at least a month to a month and a half.

How many threads do we currently have about these cars?
Only as many as needed to make sure that everyone gets a say. Pretty sure every new release was the same. 5 to 10 threads usually as everyone wants to be the first to break the announcement, but doesn't check to see if it's already been posted about.
How many threads do we currently have about these cars?
I made a new one special just for you. Happy moderating!

Last edited:
And since I already have a lwb 3s platform, an extra MMX8S esc, plenty of tires, the radio and some funky Mod 1 custom gearing, I guess I don't really need much except for the lower towers and the body. I already messaged Ted at Jennys and asked to be put on a waiting list for Vendetta parts. He said no can do😥 and doesn't expect to have kits for at least a month to a month and a half.

When the Limitless first came out and I wanted the spool assembly, I had to order all the various parts individually from Horizon and Tower Hobbies to build the spool myself.
I suspect you will be in that same situation with this car, but agree with your typhon you only need some of the new parts to adapt what you have.

@slick2500 Don't be a hater! :ROFLMAO: Everyone is excited/disgusted with a new product. Isn't it more fun when you get to guess which thread you saw something in. o_O

It just makes it so hard to follow the discussion when it is spread out over 10+ threads.

Only as many as needed to make sure that everyone gets a say. Pretty sure every new release was the same. 5 to 10 threads usually as everyone wants to be the first to break the announcement, but doesn't check to see if it's already been posted about.

I made a new one special just for you. Happy moderating!
See above^

It just makes it so hard to follow the discussion when it is spread out over 10+ threads.
Oh trust me I know, sometimes I can swear I replied to something, only to find it in a similar thread elsewhere. o_O

You'll need the arms, rods, and driveshafts, too. Almost 1.5" narrower than the next widest 3S car.

In my opinion, it doesn't make sense as a speed run car. Much better off just starting with a Limitless. This is an in-front-of-the-house street basher. The Infraction is too big and fast for this, so this fills a hole. I'll wait for the BLX Infraction to come out though, as it is more my style.

In my opinion, it doesn't make sense as a speed run car. Much better off just starting with a Limitless. This is an in-front-of-the-house street basher. The Infraction is too big and fast for this, so this fills a hole. I'll wait for the BLX Infraction to come out though, as it is more my style.

I think it makes a ton of sense as a speedrunner. With the huge vertical stabilizers and super low suspension, I can see this thing being an awesome intro car with very little modding required to poke at 90mph

I think it makes a ton of sense as a speedrunner. With the huge vertical stabilizers and super low suspension, I can see this thing being an awesome intro car with very little modding required to poke at 90mph
My reasoning is that it cost more than a Limitless, and you would be replacing all of the parts needed to complete a Limitless build anyways.

Don't get me wrong, I think that a 70+ mph RTR street basher for $450 is awesome! I just think that the Limitless makes more sense for a speed runner.

My reasoning is that it cost more than a Limitless, and you would be replacing all of the parts needed to complete a Limitless build anyways.

Don't get me wrong, I think that a 70+ mph RTR street basher for $450 is awesome! I just think that the Limitless makes more sense for a speed runner.
It should be good for getting your toes wet I'm sure people will push these things to their limits.

E00BD5DF-648C-4574-8E6D-7813004EFD53.gif

It should be good for getting your toes wet I'm sure people will push these things to their limits.
Just the tip….

Pretty much this. It should be good to go with gearing changes to get to the 70 advertised. An ESC swap to push 85+ on 4S, or closer to 100 on 6S (would be my guess). For speedrunning, it would be great, and I put 6S pack after 6S pack through my 3200kv Spektrum motor until it finally blew a bearing from dust ingress. I have no doubt the 3900kv can handle a run or two with cool down in between

What I don’t get is the holes in the body above the tires? Easy to fill in, but maybe it’s to support larger tires?
I kinda like it
Isn't that basically what the Limitless is? I don't think I'd spend the money for this if I want 6s and can buy a Limitless roller. The 3s parts are nearly the same and from what I hear, the 3s line doesn't last long with a 6s motor.
Steel diffs
I think this is just an all arround street bashing car not meant to rival the limitless if you already have a limitless or a 6s speed car no point of getting the vandetta. But me eho never had a road rc this is something interesting to run around with.
743BE7A8-F0F5-4242-B446-AE7023C37423.png

Last edited:
I'm wondering what the tire life is gonna be like on this car. 🤔🤔 That's the big decider for me. I want a car to play with, but if it eats tires just as fast as the infraction, might as well use the infraction.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back