Arrma vendetta build

Vendetta

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just trying to figure out the size:

So basically it's a Typhon 3s body (320608) with a new type of suspension arms. Those suspension arms fit on the new mega Infraction and Vendetta.

The stock Typhon 3s tires have a diameter of 113mm, the Vendetta tires 85mm. The shock size is also new and is used on the maga Infraction and Vendetta.
Slipper clutch is unique to the Vendetta.

Wheel hex 14mm and might be a fun street option to lower the Senton 3s with a bigger pinion.

Last edited:
It is scaled at 1/8. FWIW.
I could get custom chassis diff gears and spurs driveshafts out of titanium or aluminum if necessary
Are you planning on spending $BIG$ on this 3s 4x4 rig????:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are the Dboot Elevens even Speed rated???
Their not Belted last I heard.
Maybe the Hoons will work with 17mm adapters???

Last edited:
Infraction, Felony, Limitless... seems like you can do more for less, and get a lot closer to your goal. At least that's my take on it.

Just trying to figure out the size:

So basically it's a Typhon 3s body (320608) with a new type of suspension arms. Those suspension arms fit on the new mega Infraction and Vendetta.

The stock Typhon 3s tires have a diameter of 113mm, the Vendetta tires 85mm. The shock size is also new and is used on the maga Infraction and Vendetta.
Slipper clutch is unique to the Vendetta.

Wheel hex 14mm and might be a fun street option to lower the Senton 3s with a bigger pinion.
I'm pretty sure final drive ratio is different. Taller.
:unsure:

Just picked one of these up myself with the intention of juicing it up to 6s. Stock out the box these would be hella fun parking lot racers if ya have a few homies and setup a tight track on 2s. On 3s it's faster than I was expecting. I've got a HobbyWing XR8 Plus and a few different motors collecting dust. Esc shouldn't be a problem. There's more room under the body than the pictures I had seen made it seem. The driveline is pretty nifty! to me it looks like one of those parts that will either be totally genius.... Or an epic fail.

What's up with the weird plastic pieces on either end of the battery tray? They look like weird little toy parts that were added after the fact but I can't see any other use for them besides adjusting the length of the tray?

What's the best way to clock the top speed... Better question. What's the cheapest way to clock the top speed with semi-decent accuracy? I got a small GPS unit but it's too heavy and doesn't work all that great.

Just picked one of these up myself with the intention of juicing it up to 6s. Stock out the box these would be hella fun parking lot racers if ya have a few homies and setup a tight track on 2s. On 3s it's faster than I was expecting. I've got a HobbyWing XR8 Plus and a few different motors collecting dust. Esc shouldn't be a problem. There's more room under the body than the pictures I had seen made it seem. The driveline is pretty nifty! to me it looks like one of those parts that will either be totally genius.... Or an epic fail.

What's up with the weird plastic pieces on either end of the battery tray? They look like weird little toy parts that were added after the fact but I can't see any other use for them besides adjusting the length of the tray?

What's the best way to clock the top speed... Better question. What's the cheapest way to clock the top speed with semi-decent accuracy? I got a small GPS unit but it's too heavy and doesn't work all that great.
The battery tray spacer blocks have been on all the Mega, 3S and 4S cars. They allow you to customize the length of the tray to fit your lipo

Cheapest is going to be something like a Garmin Forrunner 201 off eBay they are usually around $35-40.
Best is going to be the Skyrc GNSS.

I have the Mamba Monster X 1/8 edition mounted on top of reciever box on both the Typhon 3s and the Vendetta the Typhon had a little height clearance issues getting the front of the shell to mount but nothing to serious the Vemdetta no issues what so ever with it mounted on the reciever box body shell still sits as normal im running the Vendetta's Spektrum 3660 3900kv 3s motor with a 22t pinion gear in the Typhon and the Traxxas 75mm 2200kv 6s brushless motor with a 26t pinion gear in the Vendetta but i keep burning thru the stock 50t spur gear in the Vendetta on 6s any recomendations on how i can fix that motor mesh is good btw

Back