Arrma vendetta possible wheel drive issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a small round black piece that fits in the center of the spur around the red aluminum piece. Is that in there because I couldn’t tell?
It looks like this

Attachments

• 3FE398F8-9CF5-465B-919C-C6BB5187CFD0.jpeg
    3FE398F8-9CF5-465B-919C-C6BB5187CFD0.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 1B066D70-35FF-43ED-BF4B-DC3C03C9B576.jpeg
    1B066D70-35FF-43ED-BF4B-DC3C03C9B576.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
That's in there, otherwise the spring would fall through. Reassembled with new slipper pad, thread lock applied to screws, waiting for it to harden.

Following the youtube video Arrma slipper clutch gave the correct result. Running fine now, just had to disregard the factory settings mentioned in the manual.
Hey!!! I need help. Im
Having the same issue. I watched the video but I don’t see the crew. I believe you didn’t see it a first aswell. The the discs that cover the slipper pad and other side spin independently like you mentioned before. Motor and esc are good. The grub screw holing in the pinion is lock tight and on the flat side. When motor is removed, all 4 wheels roll with the car. The only place I haven’t gone in is the rear differential.Ih and I’ve tighter the slipper clutch more than factory recommend and still noting. This vehicle has only seen 10 min on first run and it stopped working

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back