Granite Arrma voltage sale $99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They can be fun if you leave them Stock and drive them nice, the drivetrain is really weak. A few packs in and the diff blew, it's a pretty crazy process to replace. 2min at the skate park and the diff cup blew in half...

Setting aside the drivetrain they are quite tough and have taken some hits. The rear wheel drive is fun too!

A couple black Fridays ago these were 60$, seems about right :)

Last edited:
Not only is the $99 dollar sale off, but the original $129.00 price has now been raised to $149. Wow!

I have 2 of them I run with 2S Lipos for my grandkids that have beat the snot of them!! They Bash them into everything and each other. Ages 2 - 6. Drag them around by the body. They get stuck under cars, bushes and in tall grass. The dogs chase them and bit the tires - all summer long and they have Not broke at all. Quick too. For $99?!?! I want to buy another as a back-up!

I put cheap 25kg servos them and $12 gyro's for the kids to keep them kind-of straight. works fine.

I have 2 of them I run with 2S Lipos for my grandkids that have beat the snot of them!! They Bash them into everything and each other. Ages 2 - 6. Drag them around by the body. They get stuck under cars, bushes and in tall grass. The dogs chase them and bit the tires - all summer long and they have Not broke at all. Quick too. For $99?!?! I want to buy another as a back-up!

I put cheap 25kg servos them and $12 gyro's for the kids to keep them kind-of straight. works fine.
Nice! They do seem pretty tough on hits. Can they take 3 wire Servo's?

Nice! They do seem pretty tough on hits. Can they take 3 wire Servo's?
yes, (y)

IMG_2247.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back