Fazon Arrma Voltage Series!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very frustrating, especially with it turned down even. I was cringing today as they were driving the one that hasn’t broke yet. Still good so far. I had the 1/8 2wd buggy for a bit and didn’t break it but I didn’t run in much. Was planning on getting a senton but I’ve changed my mind. The buggy was almost twice as much as the granite, so I’m sure these are just not quite as durable since they are so cheap. But the boys love them, just looks like a common recurring problem

We've got a Fazon and a Granite Voltage at this point. Half-dozen, 30-minute runs on the Fazon, three in the Granite, no issue with this at all.

I'm wondering if this was isolated to early production models.

Last edited:
I've had the Fazon Voltage since July of last year and haven't had a single problem with it other than one outdrive cup stripping. My son and I have beat the hell out of that thing at the skatepark and on and off road. Most recently we have been bashing in the snow and ice here in Michigan. Also it's upgraded to a mega 15 turn brushed motor, 25 tooth pinion and a 2s lipo. Running on the stock ESC. This thing is a beast for the price and the cheap upgrades done to it.

Avery01,

What kind of run time do you get with that motor and the 25T pinion? Also, is this a 540 motor or a 550 motor?

Honestly I don't really know what kind of run time it gets because I always end up stopping before the low voltage kicks in and my car dies. I'm running a 5000mah 2s lipo. I think I drive it for a good fifteen or 20 minutes each time but then just shut it off because I usually don't have a whole lot of time or my kids end up getting into something they shouldn't so I have to stop. LOL. It's a 540 motor. Arrma 15t. I paid 17.99 on Amazon for it. Here's a picture of the exact one, but the first one that came up had a higher price but you can get them for cheaper. A

Also, I just posted a thread in the voltage section with quite a few pictures of my face on and the changes it has went through
Screenshot_20190204-222433.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back