Vorteks Arrma vorteks reverse problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holme-86

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello. Hope anyone here can help me. I have just replaced the motor in my arrma vorteks 3s rc car. When i went to try it out its been acting weird when reversing. It suddenly turn left and sometimes accelerate fast when reversing. This only happens when the avc is on and only when reversing. When the avc on the controller is turned all the way to the left its working fine.
Does anyone know whats wrong?

Is there many problems with avc? Im new at this hobby🙈

It's very finnicky, there is a lot of adjustability and tuning you need to do to get it to work right.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure it even works right in reverse, because AVC can't tell if you're trying to go forwards or backwards.

It's very finnicky, there is a lot of adjustability and tuning you need to do to get it to work right.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure it even works right in reverse, because AVC can't tell if you're trying to go forwards or backwards

Come to think of it, I'm not sure it even works right in reverse, because AVC can't tell if you're trying to go forwards or backwards.

Have been working fine before i replaced the motor.

Hello. Hope anyone here can help me. I have just replaced the motor in my arrma vorteks 3s rc car. When i went to try it out its been acting weird when reversing. It suddenly turn left and sometimes accelerate fast when reversing. This only happens when the avc is on and only when reversing. When the avc on the controller is turned all the way to the left its working fine.
Does anyone know whats wrong?
Try to re bind and calibrate the reciever. It will explain how in your manual.

I had the same issue with my vorteks too. I got a warranty receiver and it worked great since. So I would say that the receiver is malfunctioning ... Contact Horizon hobby and see if you can get the receiver replaced.

I had the same issue with my vorteks too. I got a warranty receiver and it worked great since. So I would say that the receiver is malfunctioning ... Contact Horizon hobby and see if you can get the receiver replaced.
Thank you for the reply. I had a feeling it was the reciever malfunctioning so im getting a warranty reciever. Good to know it worked great for you. 👍 I thought i was the only one with this problem. Cant find information about this anywhere.

Back