SOLD / FOUND Arrma Vorteks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbbbbb66

I’m faster then you🥇
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Senton 3s
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 3s
Looking to sell / trade two Vorteks. We used them for about a month this summer but now they sit ignored in the workshop.

They both come with a DX3 radio. One has the stock green body and the other is custom "General Lee" color way (see photos).

Both are stock with exception of the servos, which have been upgraded to Savox SW0231MG. The orange one has Slash front shocks with upgrade aluminum top caps (see photo), shafts are the same length as stock Vorteks and they use the Arrma coil spring. A great combo to strengthen the front shocks in 3s cars, in my opinion. The green one has two new wheels and tires - old wheels are included too.

Both cars have upgraded steel spur gears.

Asking $250 each or $450 for the pair - buyer pays shipping Shipping included to lower 48 states. Local pick okay in Potsdam, NY. Or trade for a Mojave

IMG_1547.jpeg
IMG_1548.jpeg
IMG_1549.jpeg
IMG_1550.jpeg
IMG_1552.jpeg

IMG_1526.jpeg
IMG_1527.jpeg
IMG_1528.jpeg
IMG_1529.jpeg
IMG_1530.jpeg
IMG_1532.jpeg

IMG_1531.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking to sell / trade two Vorteks. We used them for about a month this summer but now they sit ignored in the workshop.

They both come with a DX3 radio. One has the stock green body and the other is custom "General Lee" color way (see photos).

Both are stock with exception of the servos, which have been upgraded to Savox SW0231MG. The orange one has Slash front shocks with upgrade aluminum top caps (see photo), shafts are the same length as stock Vorteks and they use the Arrma coil spring. Both cars have upgraded steel spurs. A great combo to strengthen the front shocks in 3s cars, in my opinion. The green one has two new wheels and tires - old wheels are included too.

Asking $250 each or $450 for the pair - buyer pays shipping Shipping included to lower 48 states. Local pick okay in Potsdam, NY. Or trade for a Mojave

View attachment 169668View attachment 169669View attachment 169671View attachment 169672View attachment 169673

View attachment 169570View attachment 169571View attachment 169572View attachment 169573View attachment 169574View attachment 169576

View attachment 169575
Will you trade for a traxxas e-revo 2.0 with batteries and charger or is that out of the question? Also will it come with a battery?

I might be interested in one of them. My youngest is due for an upgrade and liked the vorteks. Just have to get his approval on colors, bad part I won't have them until 10/1. If you can sell before, no hard feelings. If not and he likes one, I'm in.

I might be interested in one of them. My youngest is due for an upgrade and liked the vorteks. Just have to get his approval on colors, bad part I won't have them until 10/1. If you can sell before, no hard feelings. If not and he likes one, I'm in.
Okay. Sounds good.

Dang... just bought a new one... would gladly have received this great offer... thanks anyway

Cant believe this is not sold yet. This is a great deal. If I didnt have 6 trucks and have some smaller 4s packs. This platform might be a good candidate for a senton build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back