Arrma vs Traxxas and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally get it! Crapsucks hating fanboi's with no merit? :LOL:

For me, nothing is like a kit. Nothing even comes close. Have to admit, arrma aint much better. I've owned 2 arrmas, 1 limitless, 1 kraton 12s. Yes, they were fun and fast but the tolerances and build quality is not my cup of tea. Hell, I'm not a fan of Losi anymore. This is a real Losi: OG Truggy.

View attachment 277374

It takes corporations/money conglomerates to buy/take over/acquire other manufacturers for someone with a head on their shoulders to come out with a new RC company that makes quality RC's. Make a great product, get bought out by someone that is going to skimp. The lifecycle of any company in the US and abroad.

The rig in that pic only took 1 king headz motor mount and 1 king headz rear hinge pin holder. All the rest was bone stock. I beat the ever-loving piss out of that Truggy and it looked back at me every time saying, "Is that all you got b!tch!"....

Losi still makes that truggy, but it has been cheapened out with stamped aluminum and plastic parts everywhere.

1676133044989.png

Trying to get rid of this thread. How do I do it?
You can't. It is here forever unless a member of the staff deletes it.

Losi still makes that truggy, but it has been cheapened out with stamped aluminum and plastic parts everywhere.

View attachment 277378
Man those old .28's screamed! 30% and -1 head shim and that thing was a fricking rocket! The problem with those is they could never TQ because they had to pit 1 extra time. They sucked the fuel down hard!

Man those old .28's screamed! 30% and -1 head shim and that thing was a fricking rocket! The problem with those is they could never TQ because they had to pit 1 extra time. They sucked the fuel down hard!
I can never remember is that the 2.0 or the 3.0 the rtr is based off of?

I think everyone on Arrmaforum.com is going to be surprised to find the majority of people here on ARRMAforum.com like Traxxas rigs better.
No not realy the case. Its not only about the rigs its also about the company and what it does. But considering just the cars I find Arrma way better.

No not realy the case. Its not only about the rigs its also about the company and what it does. But considering just the cars I find Arrma way better.

Everyone has their own experiences, I have had a much better experience with my 1/10 Traxxas 4x4 than either of my 1/10 Arrma 4x4s. I have changed the motor and slipper bearings more in the last 3 years in my 2 Arrma 1/10 4x4 vehicles than I have in my other 28 rc cars combined.

@Donovan why did you edit out the thread title and the first post now? The damage has already been done, changing the thread title at this point is like using a condom after your girl is already pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back