Arrma vs Traxxas and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to keep things simple. hpi......Losi...Aarma was stretch but I just don't agree with two xx's in the same word. I always spelled it " Tracks sucks" I don't trust them..I can't get past it.

Arrma vs Traxxas and why? Which one do you like better?
I like them both equally for different reasons. Arrma has wayyyyyyy better electronics. Traxxas I like for a plastic chassis. Arrma needs to make a 5th scale plastic chassis. They are better for bashing. One of the fastest growing threads on this forum is the Traxxas XRT thread. If arrma is smart, they should be taking notes. Competition is great for customers.

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Pshhh... the only reason I'm even on this pitiful forum is to get questions answered when these pop cans on wheels break, which is basically 24/7, none stop with these scratch-n-sniff hoopties!!😡

And the worst part is.. all the jabronies on this forum, talk about a bunch of 40 year old pop tarts who know diddly squat!!

Traxxas.. king of the hill!! Keep it 💯
🙄

giphy (10).gif

Last edited:
I like them both equally for different reasons. Arrma has wayyyyyyy better electronics. Traxxas I like for a plastic chassis. Arrma needs to make a 5th scale plastic chassis. They are better for bashing. One of the fastest growing threads on this forum is the Traxxas XRT thread. If arrma is smart, they should be taking notes. Competition is great for customers.
The sledge and TRX are just Arrma copy's of the Kraton just like Corally's Rigs if I put an Armma body on it you couldn't tell the difference at a distance. If the E-Revo was so Great why didnt they make a 8S Version?
Pshhh... the only reason I'm even on this pitiful forum is to get questions answered when these pop cans on wheels break, which is basically 24/7, none stop with these scratch-n-sniff hoopties!!😡

And the worst part is all the jabronies on this forum, talk about a bunch of 40 year old pop tarts who know diddly squat!!

Traxxas.. king of the hill!! Keep it 💯
🙄

View attachment 276976
poop, I know enough to make 200K a year. Not bad for a F&cking pop tart SON!!!!!!

The sledge and TRX are just Arrma copy's of the Kraton just like Corally's Rigs if I put an Armma body on it you couldn't tell the difference at a distance. If the E-Revo was so Great why didnt they make a 8S Version?

poop, I know enough to make 200K a year. Not bad for a F&cking pop tart SON!!!!!!

They make a kit to put Sledge bodies on the Kraton. Keep trying to convince me that everyone isn’t a Traxxas lover.

Lol, I think they both are pretty bad out of the box, I've purchased 2 rtr rigs from Traxxas and 3 from Arrma.

Lots of cheap parts on both and heavy upgrades are needed to make them durable.

I won't lie, I have more fun with my 2wd Traxxas rigs and run them way more often (always on 4s). Arrma 6s line is a lot of fun, but high maintenance to me so I run them less.

They made the nero platform go extinct and thats enough for me to not like them. They killed hpi also over some bogus radio box seal also

Wish I knew!!! LOL

2020 I had zero RCs then or in the past. My co-work in Portland long and still true blue Traxxas guy with a huge Traxxas collection when I saw his and drove his Xmaxx, and other Traxx rigs, said this...because I was ready to go home and buy a Traxx on the spot:

"Arrma/Horizon is an upcoming RC company. Look at them. Their options are great. You might want to go that route before looking at Traxxas..."

He has NO Arrma rigs!

He told me to think about where I could run it, space, time, places to run, etc. I came up with the Infraction v1. He applauded me and has been Arrma since.

I would love to try a Traxxas tho...

Arrma didn't invent the truggy. All they did was make it popular for bashers. All 1/8th scale truggies are going to have a similar look/style to each other. Name one thing that arrma truggies have, that no other stock pre-arrma truggies had. I have yet to see arrma take the truggy platform and change it enough to call any other truggies with similar designs copies. Traxxas realized that the 6s truggy had a lot of money in it. Of course, they tried to profit off of the market. In business, that is the best way to make a profit.
As far as your comment about the e-revo, the e-revo is limited to 1/8th because of weak parts and high complexity. I have never heard anybody say the e-revo is their most durable rc car. It has too many weak points.
Traxxas clearly has better legal department. Lol. They sue everyone…
This post has been removed for legal reasons. :ROFLMAO: -Not the traxxas legal department:poop:

Traxxas has brought a lot of new people into the hobby. Outside of that I see no value in most of their products. Lots of plastic, hard to work on, and phony electronics. Those vxl systems are the pits. Just reminds me that we complain about spektrum stuff……light years better than the TRX stuff. Got rid of my last trx a couple months ago.

Traxxas clearly has better legal department. Lol. They sue everyone…
They make expensive poop with decade old poop and slap a premium price tag into it. More money to keep making pattents and bully everyone in the hobby
traxxas made the sledge based on the kraton but they made sure to not copy it. Corally didnt copy arrma. But they made it obvious they tried to by naming their trucks almost the same as the arrma counter part. Like python or chronos like kraton and typho. They also released the xtr after the exb. They wanted part of the cake with a sub part rc who had a lot of issues. Arrma has been perfecting their 6s line for 8 years and corally though it could do it in 2 years. What makes people pissed about traxxas sledge is the company who bullies everyone used the kraton has its template to make the sledge then started to claim their truck is better than the kraton from A to Z when none of it is true or misleading. Traxxas cares about the money more than their product for the costumer
Arrma didn't invent the truggy. All they did was make it popular for bashers. All 1/8th scale truggies are going to have a similar look/style to each other. Name one thing that arrma truggies have, that no other stock pre-arrma truggies had. I have yet to see arrma take the truggy platform and change it enough to call any other truggies with similar designs copies. Traxxas realized that the 6s truggy had a lot of money in it. Of course, they tried to profit off of the market. In business, that is the best way to make a profit.
As far as your comment about the e-revo, the e-revo is limited to 1/8th because of weak parts and high complexity. I have never heard anybody say the e-revo is their most durable rc car. It has too many weak points.

This post has been removed for legal reasons. :ROFLMAO: -Not the traxxas legal department:poop:
Some Traxxas fanboys Claim its their best rc car in durability.
Traxxas has brought a lot of new people into the hobby. Outside of that I see no value in most of their products. Lots of plastic, hard to work on, and phony electronics. Those vxl systems are the pits. Just reminds me that we complain about spektrum stuff……light years better than the TRX stuff. Got rid of my last trx a couple months ago.
Why people do not cry too much about spektrum is because of the 2 yr warranty. Traxxas 30 days after ur purchase you are on ur own with their poop

Last edited:
Good lord people. These are freakin toys! You like what ya like and as long as you are having fun and enjoying life, that's all that matters. No need to take it personal (if you do you got more problems than what toy you like :rolleyes: ) or take personal shots at others. Grow the eff up.

There's like 30 of these "Traxxas vs Arrma" threads on here. Some of y'all just like to argue and rile people up.

Chill out and enjoy the hobby, regardless of what you like to run. :rolleyes:🤷‍♂️✌️
how high wtf GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back