Arrma vs Traxxas and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good lord people. These are freakin toys! You like what ya like and as long as you are having fun and enjoying life, that's all that matters. No need to take it personal (if you do you got more problems than what toy you like :rolleyes: ) or take personal shots at others. Grow the eff up.

There's like 30 of these "Traxxas vs Arrma" threads on here. Some of y'all just like to argue and rile people up.

Chill out and enjoy the hobby, regardless of what you like to run. :rolleyes:🤷‍♂️✌️
how high wtf GIF
Easy to say if arrma went down right now over a bs patten infringement and horizonhobby collapse also because of it you wouldnt be saying the same thing. No more parts to fix ur rcs.
Arrma was small at the time they got sued it didnt screw up too much people. Only the nero guys got screwed up and their future owners like me right now. Imagine the 6s platform is forced to be discontinued its going to screw up bassicly everyone in the hobby show has one
The “toys” thing is used to mock people with rcs. If i want a toy i go at walmart or at target. My family keep claiming i play with child car toys to insult me, because they hate that im not doing something else in my life right now

They make expensive poop with decade old poop and slap a premium price tag into it.
Like the kraton v2,v3,v4,v5, exb and all the other thing arrma has done. Or do you mean like the EXB rtr talion and outcast 6s. That is the only way to buy a new talion. With $300 of stuff which will probably be removed from the car in 1 year or less.
Easy to say if arrma went down right now over a bs patten infringement and horizonhobby collapse also because of it you wouldnt be saying the same thing. No more parts to fix ur rcs.
Arrma was small at the time they got sued it didnt screw up too much people. Only the nero guys got screwed up and their future owners like me right now. Imagine the 6s platform is forced to be discontinued its going to screw up bassicly everyone in the hobby show has one
To be fair, that lawsuit was BS and it did screw up the arrma nero gang. If that didn't happen, we would probably be at the v5 nero.

Like the kraton v2,v3,v4,v5, exb and all the other thing arrma has done. Or do you mean like the EXB rtr talion and outcast 6s. That is the only way to buy a new talion. With $300 of stuff which will probably be removed from the car in 1 year or less.

To be fair, that lawsuit was BS and it did screw up the arrma nero gang. If that didn't happen, we would probably be at the v5 nero.
I was refering to the traxxas 3s trucks. Like 30 year old shocks and garbage axles

The “toys” thing is used to mock people with rcs. If i want a toy i go at walmart or at target. My family keep claiming i play with child car toys to insult me, because they hate that im not doing something else in my life right now
Not mocking anyone.....just trying to put some perspective on this. Life's not all about RCs. Wait till you grow up, have a family and get some real responsibility. You'll understand. (y) 😁

The nero is a big deal because its was a complete new platform from A to Z it didnt have a change to grow. The nero gang was small at the time and the brand too. Now we are stuck with pankake chassis With reshells of typhons/kraton/infraction. In a smaller scale and big scale. The mojave was a nice addition to almost a complete new truck but not a new line.

Not mocking anyone.....just trying to put some perspective on this. Life's not all about RCs. Wait till you grow up, have a family and get some real responsibility. You'll understand. (y) 😁
I have all that, but I’m still growing up and still don’t understand. 😜

I come from the stand point i want to own my stuff and fix them when ever i want it. I would say the same thing about cellphone companies who spend their time screwing everyone.
Spending 1k into a single Use item because opening the phone and changing the baterry is way toodangerous. I have that same baterry twice the size of the phone itself and i have 15 of them. At one point enough is enough when you try to make a mockery of the costumers and make claim they are dumb as a box of rocks. Traxxas said on their final argument that the reason the nero should be destroyed is because the buyers might mistake it for an e revo.

Good lord people. These are freakin toys! You like what ya like and as long as you are having fun and enjoying life, that's all that matters. No need to take it personal (if you do you got more problems than what toy you like :rolleyes: ) or take personal shots at others. Grow the eff up.

There's like 30 of these "Traxxas vs Arrma" threads on here. Some of y'all just like to argue and rile people up.

Chill out and enjoy the hobby, regardless of what you like to run. :rolleyes:🤷‍♂️✌️
how high wtf GIF
Going to have to agree with Smilinbri. Lets get along. This is a great forum with respectable people. You already know this if you been on other forums. Buy what you like. Perhaps threads like these should be banned along with the politics and religion. Hopefully won't come to that.👊✌️

Using the excuse like its just a toy, its just a phone, its just a poece of plastic why care is why everything around us turn to poop Over time. Coorporations understand they can do whatever they want to increase profits and ditch the costumer under the bridge.
Going to have to agree with Smilinbri. Lets get along. This is a great forum with respectable people. You already know this if you been on other forums. Buy what you like. Perhaps threads like these should be banned along with the politics and religion. Hopefully won't come to that.👊✌️
Nobody is fighting
We all love this hobby thats why we are into it. We just don't like being bullied by companies that only seem to exist to ruin it for everybody. Traxxas thought they could eliminate the whole competition by taking down hobbico. With all the flaws horizonhobby has it made every single brand traxxas tried to terminate stronger than ever

I get it the lawsuit was bs. Outside of that, not sure what else makes Traxxas as a company so awful. I mean, selling "ready to run" rigs with empty diffs knowingly for years is a pretty awful business practice too, but it's standard practice for Arrma.
At the end of the day I see all of them as large companies that don't mind screwing over consumers. I won't buy another rtr after my experiences with Arrma and Traxxas. For me it's scratch builds or kits from now on.

I come from the stand point i want to own my stuff and fix them when ever i want it. I would say the same thing about cellphone companies who spend their time screwing everyone.
What does this have to do with traxxas? I want to own stuff I pay for, and be able to fix my own stuff without being an official repair person, but traxxas doesn't make you fix your cars through them. Traxxas can't even force you to buy only traxxas parts. I agree with you about the right to repair, but I don't see the relevance to this thread. Not that I always post relevant posts to each thread...

Are pancakes better than waffles?

Waffles. I like pancakes, but with waffles you can pour syrup into each square along with it soaking it up!

Plus pancake companies don't care about their customers. They are greedy corporations that sue the waffle makers and make us make our own pancakes!! 😂 🤭:ROFLMAO:

What does this have to do with traxxas? I want to own stuff I pay for, and be able to fix my own stuff without being an official repair person, but traxxas doesn't make you fix your cars through them. Traxxas can't even force you to buy only traxxas parts. I agree with you about the right to repair, but I don't see the relevance to this thread. Not that I always post relevant posts to each thread...

When you cant buy parts? Because such company was taken down because of bs by X company
WHen i said pancake i was referring to flat chasis
I like both. Let’s say the parts are easier to get for Traxxas sometimes up here and they do offer good support to Canadians. I find Horizon not the best in that same respect. I like Arrma as well obviously. I like Kyosho but parts are hard to get. Lol
Never had an issue with warranty with HH in canada.
Im pretty confident they will warranty my defective my new nero diff locker. They also warrantied a body that had molding defect

We all have our likes and dislikes, doesn't make either of us wrong, just particular on what we want and like. It is entertaining listening to all of you though. Like which is better Ford or Chevy, Apple or Android, does the toilet paper go over the top or back behind. We all have our own likes and dislikes and it's interesting to hear people try to explain their own points of view.

We all have our likes and dislikes, doesn't make either of us wrong, just particular on what we want and like. It is entertaining listening to all of you though. Like which is better Ford or Chevy, Apple or Android, does the toilet paper go over the top or back behind. We all have our own likes and dislikes and it's interesting to hear people try to explain their own points of view.
🧐 sheeeit… toilet paper goes over the top, everybody knows that!

Speak for yourself bro, my life is all rc ALL THE TIME!!🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back