Arrma vs Traxxas and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a loaded question I'm not sure there's a single answer for. Probably easier to compare similar models or lineups individually. Like, I think the Traxxas 8S stuff is superior to Arrma, but <= 6S I'd go Arrma all day.

I think everyone on Arrmaforum.com is going to be surprised to find the majority of people here on ARRMAforum.com like Traxxas rigs better.
🤣 that’s laughable. So your saying people like working on cheap vacuum cleans over RC rigs? I’d own a redcat before I’d own a traxxas!! I was a traxxas fanboy from 2006 to 2010 so save the BS. Traxxas finally got smart and started coping Arrma rigs.

That's a loaded question I'm not sure there's a single answer for. Probably easier to compare similar models or lineups individually. Like, I think the Traxxas 8S stuff is superior to Arrma, but <= 6S I'd go Arrma all day.
I think this is where I'm at too. Arrma 6s line is awesome and traxxas 8s line is good too. Even though the Traxxaas XRT is my favorite rig to drive out of all of my rigs there are some very very annoying things I'm having to get used to with this being my first traxxas and it makes me appreciate some of arrma design decisions a bit more.

I think they’re both great. I’ve owned 4 Traxxas rigs. They’ve found what works for them, which is the very beginner oriented, intro to rc. Cheap to fix if it breaks, but a steep beginning cost. Some of that cost is the part support. The plastics can take a beating, but with the right metal, metal is superior. If you get an arrma rig and jump a lot, plan on upgrading your chassis. If you get a trx rig, plan on a few more bulkheads snapping. There’s pros and cons to both, but arrmas got some awesome stuff going, the 6s line is HOT! 6s seems to be the arrma all the way, but 3s the hoss and other trx rigs are really good. 8s go Traxxas imo. I don’t have a ton of experience but this is what I’ve learned from lots of research. We all differ in opinions, looking forward to hearing yours!
Oh did I mention trx cars brand new are way crazy priced😂
Hang on, grabbing a soda...This is going to get good!😆
And popcorn?

I think everyone on Arrmaforum.com is going to be surprised to find the majority of people here on ARRMAforum.com like Traxxas rigs better.
Precisely why I'm on the traxxas forum, cuz I love Aarma! 😆 Honestly the only reason I never owned a traxxas is because I've always had a hard time spelling it.

Last edited:
🤣 that’s laughable. So your saying people like working on cheap vacuum cleans over RC rigs? I’d own a redcat before I’d own a traxxas!! I was a traxxas fanboy from 2006 to 2010 so save the BS. Traxxas finally got smart and started coping Arrma rigs.

Yes, I am completely positive that the majority of people here on ARRMAFORUM.com prefer Traxxas rigs. I would be willing to bet money on it. Dollars to donuts, the guys on ARRMAFORUM like Traxxas rigs the best.

I'm just tired that nobody ever adds New Bright in when asking this question🤬
1675980736239.png

Yes, I am completely positive that the majority of people here on ARRMAFORUM.com prefer Traxxas rigs. I would be willing to bet money on it. Dollars to donuts, the guys on ARRMAFORUM like Traxxas rigs the best.
LMAO that funny, what they just on the arrma forum to pick up dudes!!! that's like saying I drive a ford but I'm a Chevy guy!! Makes no sense

🥱

Most people do like traxxas rigs here. Even if they don't own any, yet... I like traxxas rigs. I want my next basher to be an x-maxx.
Facts.
You are an arrma fanboy (sounds laughable coming from me with my username...). Also, you weren't a traxxas fanboy when they made the best 8s rc car. You were a fan before they got better.
Hang on, grabbing a soda...This is going to get good!😆
Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo
Need I say more?

Most people do like traxxas rigs here. Even if they don't own any, yet... I like traxxas rigs. I want my next basher to be an x-maxx.

Facts.

You are an arrma fanboy (sounds laughable coming from me with my username...). Also, you weren't a traxxas fanboy when they made the best 8s rc car. You were a fan before they got better.

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo
Need I say more?
true, I was die hard Traxxas guy before I found Arrma!!! I had a K8 exb for 2 years never liked it so I sold it. The 6S line is the best in the RC market. I have driven the sledge and TRX they are WAY different machines then the old Nitro Revo's we had back in the day. I just don't like all the plastic and weird engineering/layout of the traxxas rig that they do.
Sooner or later everyone will come out of the closet and admit they are Traxxas lovers. I bet the guys on TEKNOforum are also a bunch of Traxxas lovers too.
NO WAY!! I've been on that forum for years and there not traxxas fans. I'm sure there's some but not the majority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back