Arrma Warranty Department

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customer Support handled my situation and apologized for the delay they are very busy after the holidays and they are catching up ASAP

Buying that Arrma Notorious 6S v5 I can guarantee that šŸ‘Š Little misunderstanding thatā€™s all...
Glad to hear you had a good experience. All companies have issues from time to time, but how they handle it when something isn't right says a lot, and it's one of the reasons I choose to do business with Arrma over many other options. HH has good support, but also I really like how transparent Jason Deardon and Arrma have been. I haven't found another company where when something goes wrong the CEO responds on Facebook and does podcast and video interviews and is candid about what went wrong and what they are doing about it.

Taking her for a rip later today! Horizon getting all my support šŸ‘Š

792AAEDE-6C77-4D86-B45F-B34EE41D6E87.jpeg

Better check your diffs before you rip on 6s.

Specifically, check to make sure the diffs are filled with fluid properly. I bought a V4 in the summer and never checked and ripped for months with no issues, but with the big production ramp and COVID preventing the Arrma engineers from going to the factory to monitor build process and QC, there seems to be some issues with assembly popping up. If removing, opening, and reinstalling diffs is not something you have done before it's not strictly required, and if something breaks HH will send you a replacement easily enough, but if you have the ability to pull and check the diffs, it's worth doing. You may want to change to thicker diff fluids as well.

He said it wasnā€™t common but there have been a few issues I probably just got a bad one but they made it right. Ripped with the notorious today just around the yard a lot of fun with the kids šŸ‘

UPDATE: Customer Support handled my situation and apologized for the delay they are very busy after the holidays and they are catching up ASAP

Just getting back into the hobby after a couple of years off and not so good so far. Previously I owned the Stampede, Granite BLX 2WD , Kraton, original Outcast and then TRMT10E. Just to show how long itā€™s been. I decided to give Arrma a chance upon my return and so I recently purchased the Arrma Big Rock 3s v3. My steering servo is done after maybe 5 or 6 runs and Motor started cogging very bad. I seen others have lubricated the motor bearing and so I was going to give that a try but I decided to contact customer support to see how they would stand behind their product.

[email protected]
[email protected]

I emailed both of these addresses earlier this week and haven't heard anything back yet. I have a Notorious v5 on hold at the hobby shop with the Spektrum 6s Combo Package but to be honest Iā€™m a bit worried about the electronics. Should I grab the Traxxas Maxx with the wide kit instead? Someone smack me back into reality here please...
I brought a arrma truck and it's works for three days man I'm not happy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back