Typhon #arrmafamily- NEED some help with installing back my slipper clutch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
#arrmafamily- I had to change out the ARRMA Slipper Pads for new ones ok! My question is should I use thread locker on this long screw to tight up the slipper clutch to my spur gear and how tight should it be? This is for my #v3 #3s #Typhon! Any help would be greatly appercaited?
View attachment 95630

@jondilly1974 , Grimbles, Ok, I got the motor mount back in place and my spur gear along with my pinion back on the motor.
Now my problem is ones everything is back togerther my wheels are skidding and the spur gear is giving me a hell of a time on spinning.

1598046712232.png

Also, you Can you check out this short video I made and let know what you think? You just need to scroll down a little and you will see my post under Uplift-rc!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/345788859322976

@jondilly1974 , Grimbles, Ok, I got the motor mount back in place and my spur gear along with my pinion back on the motor.
Now my problem is ones everything is back togerther my wheels are skidding and the spur gear is giving me a hell of a time on spinning.

View attachment 95648
Also, you Can you check out this short video I made and let know what you think? You just need to scroll down a little and you will see my post under Uplift-rc!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/345788859322976
Check your motor bearings. I can’t see the video as I’m not on FB

Is that the BLX transmission box.. Thought the BLX TRASN BOX is a 3 piece not 2... My mega's trans box is similar but only 2 piece difference being that the BLX has a slide engine mount (alloy plate) as the 2 piece has set holes for auto mesh

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back