ArrmaForum 5 Year Anniversary Giveaway WINNERS!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is real thanks so much I really can’t believe it. Still not totally comprehending this. I really love my two Arrmas not only do they put a huge smile on my face but also led me to this unbelievable site. I thank you all for being a part of this great informative and full of inspirational site. I really can’t believe it.

If this is real thanks so much I really can’t believe it. Still not totally comprehending this. I really love my two Arrmas not only do they put a huge smile on my face but also led me to this unbelievable site. I thank you all for being a part of this great informative and full of inspirational site. I really can’t believe it.
Going to be an awesome summer for you! Choose wisely!
uncleben.jpg

Lets us know what you pick.. Even better.. Start a build thread.. And let us know on how you gonna build it.. Enjoy and have even more smiles!

congrats to all winners ..

here the fun facts, 6 winners - total combined messages to the forum 1266 of all 6
lowest being 3 :eek: highest 843
not sure but I must have missed the announce of GMballistic

so correction:
here the fun facts, 7 winners - total combined messages to the forum 2,903 of all 7
lowest being 3 (0.1%) :eek: highest 1637 (56%)

Ya, right after sold the K8s. ?
I don't think I could do that. Just a personal thing. Would pick what I wanted and leave it at that, then make a build thread.

That reminds me... I still have an innovative-rc LST shock conversion kit for a savage X that I won like 5 years ago... that's still in the package...

I have brought shame onto my family... :(

Choose the Arrma Nero! ?
...?
...?

Definitely let us know which you pick! And start up a build log for it?

I choose the Mojave and will for sure post up a build thread when I receive it,bash it,break it and upgrade it. Thanks again still can’t believe it but thePM from WOODIE sure helped. Thanks to everyone who makes this place the first site I look at in the morning and the last one before I hit the sack. Thanks again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back