ArrmaForum 5 Year Anniversary Giveaway WINNERS!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I choose the Mojave and will for sure post up a build thread when I receive it,bash it,break it and upgrade it. Thanks again still can’t believe it but thePM from WOODIE sure helped. Thanks to everyone who makes this place the first site I look at in the morning and the last one before I hit the sack. Thanks again.

The order has been placed. :D

I choose the Mojave and will for sure post up a build thread when I receive it,bash it,break it and upgrade it. Thanks again still can’t believe it but thePM from WOODIE sure helped. Thanks to everyone who makes this place the first site I look at in the morning and the last one before I hit the sack. Thanks again.
The body alone is 3/4 the price of my granite

I'm old enough to know myself and i know I'm a petty and sore loser. I'm not happy for the winners bc I lost...BUT...I offer my congratulations to the winners on a great pick up and I can appreciate their jubilation...I just prefer it was me ??
Just keepin it real on this whiskey friendly Friday night! CONGRATULATIONS BOYS!!!

We're about 5 minutes away from announcing the winners for all the giveaway items!!!

A massive thanks to everyone that joined this epic giveaway and to all the sponsors of the giveaway - @PPS-RC, @Badtouch The basher, @9991 RC Spares and @FastEddy!

Here are the winners...

Screw Kits
@Dutch
@Aloring3

PPS RC Parts
@Darkie

$150 voucher to BadTouchBreaker website
@TravisT

FastEddyBearings
@andyfairna
@GMballistic

ARRMA RC and FastEddy bearing kit
@SARRT8

Congrats, fellas! Thanks WoodiE for putting this all together!

We're about 5 minutes away from announcing the winners for all the giveaway items!!!

A massive thanks to everyone that joined this epic giveaway and to all the sponsors of the giveaway - @PPS-RC, @Badtouch The basher, @9991 RC Spares and @FastEddy!

Here are the winners...

Screw Kits
@Dutch
@Aloring3

PPS RC Parts
@Darkie

$150 voucher to BadTouchBreaker website
@TravisT

FastEddyBearings
@andyfairna
@GMballistic

ARRMA RC and FastEddy bearing kit
@SARRT8
Congrats and to the winners, Arrma Notorious 6s in Matte Black 4 ME, fingers crossed

I promise you, you will not regret your choice in the mojave. Got it 3 months ago and it instantly became my favorite rig ive ever driven. Tons of fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back