ArrmaForum 5 YEAR Anniversary Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you've missed it, May 2020 marks 5 YEARS ArrmaForum has been up and running. To celebrate the anniversary I wanted to do something a little special and giveaway an Arrma RC as it only seemed fitting.

But what Arrma RC should I give away? Myabe something like the Granite, Typhon or Kraton that kind of started this forum off. But then there are so many other awesome models, such as the Big Rock, Mojave, Infraction, Limitless, or any other Arrma model Throughout the ArrmaForum history there have been so many great stories on really any of the Arrma models.

I couldn't pick one...

So one lucky winner will get to pick!

Choose from ANY current Arrma vehicle. YES ANY. From the 2s Granite up to the Kraton 8s. Whatever you're in the mood for. ;)

View attachment 80187

5 YEAR Anniversary Prize

Winners choice of ANY Arrma RC model!

IN ADDITION...

Thanks to @FastEddy at FastEddyBearings.com - the main prize winner AND 2 other winners will also win a ball bearing kit of their choice!

ALSO...

Thanks to @Badtouch The basher at BadTouchBreaker - One lucky winner will get a voucher for $150 USD to spend on the BadTouchBreaker website... think M2c chassis. ;) :D

MORE ALSO...

Thanks to @PPS-RC at PracticalProto - One lucky winner will get a FULL set of PPS-RC parts: The Motor Mount, Diff Mount and Differential Cap :eek: (y)

EVEN MORE ALSO...

Thanks to @9991 RC Spares - TWO lucky winners will be picked for a full screw kit from @9991 RC Spares! :D

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Reply to this thread. LIMIT 1 REPLY PER DAY*

BONUS ENTRIES

After your official entry, here are some ways to get bonus entries! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed!!!

• BONUS ENTRY #1: Create or Update your BUILD THREAD. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries).
  • BONUS ENTRY #2: Share this thread on any social media platform you choose (FB, IG, Twitter...you name it) and use these hashtags: #ArrmaForum #GIVEAWAY
    • Then post a link to said social media post here in the thread.
  • BONUS ENTRY FOR ARRMAFORUM PREMIUM MEMBERS (TWICE A DAY, IN ADDITION TO ENTRY #1!!! That a toal of 3 posts a day!!!!!): This is an entry option that is only available if you are an ArrmaForum Premium Member. If you are a Premium member please make a post in this thread stating that you are an ArrmaForum Premium Member. If you're not a premium member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one.

SO YOUR FIRST POST TO THIS GIVEAWAY SHOULD BE YOUR REPLY OF ANY KIND (IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE CREATE ONE THEN REPLY HERE) FOLLOWED BY EACH OF YOUR BONUS ENTRIES. ENTRY 1 CAN BE REPEATED ONCE A DAY.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through May 28, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on May 29, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Final entry

My name is Luke and I don’t have an Arrma if I win I will give this to my friend who is a huge fan of Arrma and he’s been saving for one for years. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back