ArrmaForum.com Bash - Outcastblxnut edition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
I compiled all the footage I had from my last two bash sessions with @Outcastblxnut and made a video. The beginning is Gregg and I running our Losi's around while we wait for the construction crew to leave. From there the video transitions to mostly Outcastblxnut's trucks (Outcast, BRCC, K4S) being bashed and ultimately broken :ROFLMAO: There is a lot of colorful language, so be warned. Gregg has been a fantastic host while I have been down here dealing with a bad situation. I can't thank him enough for helping me take my mind off what's going on. So without further adieu, here is the video:

NSFWL!

Looks like you found a new love in LOSI :LOL: (y)
The Tenacity DB Pro is a helluva truck for $429. It took a decent beating and the only thing I broke was a rear turnbuckle and the driver lost his head :ROFLMAO:

This is not my first Losi. It's actually my fourth. I had a Losi Muggy back in my nitro days (loved that truck) and when I got into electric I bought a Rock Rey and then a Super Rock Rey. I am thinking about the DBLXE 2.0 but I need to do some research.

The Tenacity DB Pro is a helluva truck for $429. It took a decent beating and the only thing I broke was a rear turnbuckle and the driver lost his head :ROFLMAO:

This is not my first Losi. It's actually my fourth. I had a Losi Muggy back in my nitro days (loved that truck) and when I got into electric I bought a Rock Rey and then a Super Rock Rey. I am thinking about the DBLXE 2.0 but I need to do some research.

Makes me want to buy one...

Makes me want to build another 1/8th Ninja buggy. Makes me want to build another 1/8 nitro OS speed truggy. Makes me want to build that outlaw 1/5th. Thanks dude, appreciate it :LOL:

Been lookin at that Tenacity for a while, you got me wanting one of them bucking things bad now. I've been calling around and found one in stock, question it do I get in car and drive 120 miles round trip to scoop it... Why did you post that VID!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If you are thinking about the DBXLE 2.0 look into the RCMK XCR series they are only available in gas but E conversion kits are available, it is more in the same size as the Losi 5IVE-T and is a bit more robust than the DBXLE.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back