ArrmaForum Decals Available!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get mine -- they'll be the pièce de résistance on my repainted Typhon!

Here ya go @WoodiE I know you love pics so here's my whole ARRMA Forum fleet 💪😍 3 of which are what I consider 100% ARRMA Forum rigs as they were purchased or won from the forum👍

So many RCs... Loads and loads of stickers on all of them...

GIF by moodman

my fave for sure. The BIGROCK!
16251945197098789817486213476366.jpg

Thanks, just no SCT so Senton or Mojave maybe next, or finally a Talion seeing as that was the first 6s rig I wanted.
Go for the senton haha lol. I want a talion too just don't know if want the new one though.

Thanks for the awesome set of Arrmaforum stickers, @WoodiE! They got here in record time.

Although unfortunately they didn't quite end up fitting in the spot I'd reserved for them on Photon, so I... (comedic beat) screwed things up a bit.

Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

20210704_170152.jpg

20210704_170139.jpg

20210704_170202.jpg

Some of the larger ones are definitely going on my ramp though, and once the wife's Granite is painted up I'm sure I can sneak one in somewhere, too. :sneaky:

Maybe I can also stealthily slap one on the back of my buddy's Rustler when he isn't looking! ... Or do those things spontaneously combust when you do that? :unsure:

Either way, gotta represent!

Back