ArrmaForum Decals Available!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be epic (after everything else 8s lol… like a talion and typhon.) …. What color would you want it to be?
Blue because I think the real steel looks better on that shell 💙
8s Talion ummm that would be a beast of an Rc wouldn't it. I don't know if a 8s Typhon is really possible because of the weight involved. Be hell of thing though if they do eventually do it. I can't see why not as loads of Arrma fan's are crying out for one. 6s EXB outcast is next for me. I can't wait to send it up the beach

Blue because I think the real steel looks better on that shell 💙
8s Talion ummm that would be a beast of an Rc wouldn't it. I don't know if a 8s Typhon is really possible because of the weight involved. Be hell of thing though if they do eventually do it. I can't see why not as loads of Arrma fan's are crying out for one. 6s EXB outcast is next for me. I can't wait to send it up the beach
Hell ya brother, I’d love me a 8s talion. Absolutely epic prowler! The 6s oexb would be on my list too.. but I kinda already made my own…
3DA2616D-3156-4B7E-A55D-A67091FE3962.jpeg
with the help of @Ajag with his amazing shell he painted for me… wanted it to look exbish.. haha

Of course the bash body is the blue noto shell. 😎Both of these have arrma forum decals now. Will get néw pics and update y’all!
AED5369D-9F42-4310-B652-53B6F66BD447.jpeg

Hell ya brother, I’d love me a 8s talion. Absolutely epic prowler! The 6s oexb would be on my list too.. but I kinda already made my own… View attachment 158565with the help of @Ajag with his amazing shell he painted for me… wanted it to look exbish.. haha

Of course the bash body is the blue noto shell. 😎Both of these have arrma forum decals now. Will get néw pics and update y’all!View attachment 158567
The black outcast is really cool. 😍👍Roll on the end of the mouth

Hell ya brother, I’d love me a 8s talion. Absolutely epic prowler! The 6s oexb would be on my list too.. but I kinda already made my own… View attachment 158565with the help of @Ajag with his amazing shell he painted for me… wanted it to look exbish.. haha

Of course the bash body is the blue noto shell. 😎Both of these have arrma forum decals now. Will get néw pics and update y’all!View attachment 158567
#whoneedsarealEXB #ArrmacankeeptheirEXB #Mineisbetter 😉🤣🤣

Thanks for the Decals … Definitely going to display them on my Rigs

Back