ArrmaForum Fan Member 2016 - Arrma Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose i may as well jump in. Sold my brand new Kraton and have regretted it. Still have a couple Nero's, a Typhon, and, a Big Rock now on its way so my collection wouldnt be partially complete without the Kraton. I really like the red body's myself i shouldnt have sold it. Probably going to pass on ever purchasing the Outcast and Fazon they just don't have the look i care for but i am certain they will have their success in sales. If i don't win a Kraton its ok it supports a good cause and a winner. New ones my cost are only $370 anyways. Almost bought one but my Big Rock was $550 shipped to the door. Who could refuse? Thanks for making this forum great.
Where r u getting a kraton fir 370?

IMG_20161211_180222.jpg

Went ahead and pre-installed the chassis braces for the lucky winner. Maybe after dinner I'll get more goodies installed!

I've only been around here for a couple days but I dig these forums and the software they run on is some of the nicest I've ever seen. What the heck, I'm in!

I'll bite! What's the worst that could happen? haha
The oackage could be sent to some wierd kid who straps explosives to his car and blows up the neighbors...car. You thought i was going to say dog or somthing. I guese you could get that but... cmon. Im not that mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back