ArrmaForum Fan Member 2016 - Arrma Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
ArrmaForum Fan Membership

Hey [USERGROUP=2]@Registered[/USERGROUP] Members, Several members have asked that I offer something like this for a chance to help support the forum as well as a chance to win a really cool prize pack!

In return for your membership you will get some cool ArrmaForum features. You will also be given entry tickets to WIN the Arrma Kraton Prize Pack with a value of over $650. The cost to become a Partner Member is $20. (membership is good for one year)

So what will you get in return? (while supplies last)

1. ArrmaForum Fan Member Banner.

Access to a Partner Member Private Forum.

3. One Arrma Kraton Prize Ticket!

The membership will be good for one year.
click-here-to-join.png

We're only going to accept Arrma Fan members until December 15th, so that the winner can enjoy the Kraton prize pack BEFORE Christmas! :D

Arrma Kraton Price Pack $650+ value!

One lucky winner will be chosen to win a hopped up Arrma Kraton prize pack:
arrma-kraton.jpg

• Arrma Kraton
  • GKA Aluminum Chassis Braces
  • GKA Aluminum Servo Mount
  • RPM Wing Mount
  • T-Bone Racing Front Bumper
  • FastEddyBearings Bearing Kit

Second Prize Winner
  • FastEddyBearings Bearing Kit of winners choice!

Become an ArrmaForum Fan Here!

*All members world wide are eligible for this arrmaforum fan membership and eligible to win the arrma kraton prize pack. Please note that all members outside the lower 48 states will have to pay actual shipping on arrma forum prizes if picked as a winner.

ArrmaForum Fan Membership

Hey [USERGROUP=2]@Registered[/USERGROUP] Members, Several members have asked that I offer something like this for a chance to help support the forum as well as a chance to win a really cool prize pack!

In return for your membership you will get some cool ArrmaForum features. You will also be given entry tickets to WIN the Arrma Kraton Prize Pack with a value of over $650. The cost to become a Partner Member is $20. (membership is good for one year)

So what will you get in return? (while supplies last)

1. ArrmaForum Fan Member Banner.

Access to a Partner Member Private Forum.

3. One Arrma Kraton Prize Ticket!

The membership will be good for one year.
click-here-to-join.png

Arrma Kraton Price Pack $650+ value!

One lucky winner will be chosen to win a hopped up Arrma Kraton prize pack:
arrma-kraton.jpg

• Arrma Kraton
  • GKA Aluminum Chassis Braces
  • GKA Aluminum Servo Mount
  • RPM Wing Mount
  • T-Bone Racing Front Bumper
  • FastEddyBearings Bearing Kit

*All members world wide are eligible for this arrmaforum fan membership and eligible to win the arrma kraton prize pack. Please note that all members outside the lower 48 states will have to pay actual shipping on arrma forum prizes if picked as a winner.
When do you need to have this done by to be included in the drawing?

Count me in.. just ordered the outcast as well and my old kraton need a lite rebuild.. so this would be awesome! Can a member buy more then one entry (raffle)

Count me in.. just ordered the outcast as well and my old kraton need a lite rebuild.. so this would be awesome! Can a member buy more then one entry (raffle)
Once you sign up and gain access to the ArrmaForum Fans private forum you'll find more information about this. ;)

Once you sign up and gain access to the ArrmaForum Fans private forum you'll find more information about this. ;)
Does it take a little bit for everything to go through? I just signed up and paid and nothing changed and have no idea where the private forum is located.

I suppose i may as well jump in. Sold my brand new Kraton and have regretted it. Still have a couple Nero's, a Typhon, and, a Big Rock now on its way so my collection wouldnt be partially complete without the Kraton. I really like the red body's myself i shouldnt have sold it. Probably going to pass on ever purchasing the Outcast and Fazon they just don't have the look i care for but i am certain they will have their success in sales. If i don't win a Kraton its ok it supports a good cause and a winner. New ones my cost are only $370 anyways. Almost bought one but my Big Rock was $550 shipped to the door. Who could refuse? Thanks for making this forum great.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    335.8 KB · Views: 56
Woohoo! Good luck to everyone, this would be a great Christmas present as after getting a Nero for my b.day I won't afford another Arrma too soon. Even if I don't win I'm still happy to support this great forum!

Does it take a little bit for everything to go through? I just signed up and paid and nothing changed and have no idea where the private forum is located.
DOH! Thanks for pointing that out. It was so private that NO one could see it, not even ArrmaFans - that's now been corrected. It should be listed at the top of the forum listings. ;)

Woohoo! Good luck to everyone, this would be a great Christmas present as after getting a Nero for my b.day I won't afford another Arrma too soon. Even if I don't win I'm still happy to support this great forum!
Thank you for your support!

Is there a maximum number of total tickets? Or if more money is raised it will be used for future giveaways and the forum? Either way, keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back