ArrmaForum Fan Member 2018 - Kraton, Outcast, or Talion!

Reubydoobe

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Outcast, Talion
THANK YOU!

Thanks to everyone that joined the ArrmaForum Fan membership group, you guys are truly epic! The amount of participation was really a lot more than I had originally thought it would be. What I thought would run for nearly a month, wrapped up in just short of two weeks.

Those of you that did join the membership, your decals have all been sent and if you haven't already received them I would expect you to start receiving them any day now. Well at least those of you that are in the States, those of you oversea's might be waiting a bit longer, but they have been sent.

Speaking of decals, I'm working on finding another printer who will print the same designs but on clear which should work better on any kind of RC body or other surface. I'll keep you posted. :D

Now on to the news you guys really care about - who's going home with some free goodies?

Well starting with the runner-up for a free set of Team Fast Eddy Arrma-RC ball bearing kit.

Lucky number 14964 is the winner, who belongs to @olds97_lss!

Next up, an Arrma Talion, Kraton, or Talion (winners choice)...

Lucky number 6170 belonging to @KMS is the winner!

Congrats to both @KMS and @olds97_lss on your winnings. Please send me a PM with your name, shipping address, and phone number. As well as what bearing kit you'd like (@olds97_lss) and what Arrma-RC you'd like to have (@KMS)!

Thanks again to everyone that made this possible, you guys rock.
Wow well done guys to those you won you must be so chuffed right now. Such a brilliant thing to do. Thanks again. Woodie rocks.

bluedeval03

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
THANK YOU!

Thanks to everyone that joined the ArrmaForum Fan membership group, you guys are truly epic! The amount of participation was really a lot more than I had originally thought it would be. What I thought would run for nearly a month, wrapped up in just short of two weeks.

Those of you that did join the membership, your decals have all been sent and if you haven't already received them I would expect you to start receiving them any day now. Well at least those of you that are in the States, those of you oversea's might be waiting a bit longer, but they have been sent.

Speaking of decals, I'm working on finding another printer who will print the same designs but on clear which should work better on any kind of RC body or other surface. I'll keep you posted. :D

Now on to the news you guys really care about - who's going home with some free goodies?

Well starting with the runner-up for a free set of Team Fast Eddy Arrma-RC ball bearing kit.

Lucky number 14964 is the winner, who belongs to @olds97_lss!

Next up, an Arrma Talion, Kraton, or Talion (winners choice)...

Lucky number 6170 belonging to @KMS is the winner!

Congrats to both @KMS and @olds97_lss on your winnings. Please send me a PM with your name, shipping address, and phone number. As well as what bearing kit you'd like (@olds97_lss) and what Arrma-RC you'd like to have (@KMS)!

Thanks again to everyone that made this possible, you guys rock.
CONGRATS @olds97_lss and @KMS @WoodiE can’t say it enough man, you have made a helluva place here!!

MeesterC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Senton
Congratulations to those lucky SOB's...... Just kidding about the SOB part though. Seriously though, CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you. This was an awesome giveaway and a great way to pull us together. Thanks @WoodiE for all you do!

@WoodiE, where are my decals? Lol

KMS

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Senton
Thank you ARRMA Forum. Thank you to all who said congrats and entered the contest ,This a awesome place . So many guys are fast to help with problems and no rude comments like other places where a guy is afraid to ask a question ,, Thank you WoodiE for the clean house and what you do here,,,

dpricenator

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Arrma RC's
Kraton
Thanks for the Giveaway @WoodiE. I like the idea of the stickers printed on clear backing. I'm in for few once you get em going.

KMS

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Senton
Received my ARRMA decals Monday , They will look good on the new ARRMA Talion . Thank you ARRMA forums .

KMS

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Senton
Now I have a real dilemma ,I can go Muzzle loader elk hunt on a 3000 acre Cattle ranch in Eastern Oregon or stay home and wait for my New Talion , Don't want to miss UPS truck.

KMS

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Senton
The hunt ends October 15 so have some time on it . Talked to Neighbor He will pickup package and let me know when they have it. Have know them for over 20 years good folks.

KMS

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Arrma RC's
Senton
TALION and RPM a-arms arrived Monday . Didn't have much time but managed to run it for about 20 minutes before returning back to elk camp. My first thoughts are , Low center of gravity , built for speed, low profile body, nice tires looks like it could take a beating with ease , after picking it up wow heavy , solid , , My driving thought is wow great handling rig ,does make average driver look better ,But a true racer would want the best handling car he can get,, fast with power. Thank you ARRMA forums,, IMG_20180827_114958429.jpg IMG_20180827_112713215.jpg IMG_20180827_112941496.jpg IMG_20180827_113029060.jpg IMG_20180827_114958429.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Joey6s Talion 0
WoodiE Giveaway and Contests 83
WoodiE General Chaos 10
TheJoker General Chaos 3