ArrmaForum Members Map

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the deed, now I am on the map.

Map has been updated
I picked cities for some people that are in the same state so that it placed multiple pins instead of just one
If you want to edit your details or location feel free to do so.
B04B5734-8683-4A05-BA1F-80F7B41465AB.png

How do you edit a location, it put me in the wrong spot.

Last edited:
Click on the menu and pick (List)
Find your name and edit or delete and +add to create a new location, then hit submit

If anyone needs me to add or edit anything I can do that too, just let me know
DCD6C7E9-E0C7-4137-B317-867A8DD187D5.png
419B16AF-11B2-4590-A920-57B99341F7B7.png
E73AF9DD-DF26-434D-BBDA-0CF193B1161C.png

Thanks Duke, I ended deleting and redoing my location.
I seem to have found home now.

Does not seem to allow me to change my marker icon, most likely user error. I would just need the adidas303 marker set on Denver city is all.
I had to delete mine then redo it.
Otherwise it kept putting me in the wrong spot also.
Maybe this can help you, maybe not.

I had to delete mine then redo it.
Otherwise it kept putting me in the wrong spot also.
Maybe this can help you, maybe not.
Think I got super lucky, it finally let me relocate the marker. Refreshed the site a few times and seems to have saved. Thanks!

I can't open it. Gives a message about reaching 100 hits or something.

Text:
Maximum visits allowed for maps without a paid plan is 100 visits.
This map is currently frozen. To unfreeze, please Upgrade the account that owns this map to one of our paid plans for more visits.

In case the map is not owned by any account, Sign-Up for the service and claim the map with a paid account.
You can request an exemption from the limits for personal or medical reasons, by contacting ZeeMaps for a review.

I can't open it. Gives a message about reaching 100 hits or something.

Text:
Maximum visits allowed for maps without a paid plan is 100 visits.
This map is currently frozen. To unfreeze, please Upgrade the account that owns this map to one of our paid plans for more visits.

In case the map is not owned by any account, Sign-Up for the service and claim the map with a paid account.
You can request an exemption from the limits for personal or medical reasons, by contacting ZeeMaps for a review.
Hot dang... they REALLY love their maps don't they?! $200 a year! :LOL:

Hang tight guys, I'll see what I can come up with.

There was a free one a long time ago, it was posted on RCTalk (RCNitroTalk at the time) but it's gone now. frapper, frappr... something like that... or something completely different and the bag of wet cats in my head is triggering me right now.

There was a free one a long time ago, it was posted on RCTalk (RCNitroTalk at the time) but it's gone now. frapper, frappr... something like that... or something completely different and the bag of wet cats in my head is triggering me right now.
We used on GPF but I can't remember what it was called.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back