ArrmaForum Merchandise Available!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
IT'S HERE!!!

Get YOUR LIMITED ArrmaForum beanie now!

ArrmaForum-hat.jpg

First and certainly foremost - I take ZERO credit in this. Everything around this beanie / hat has been made possible by other ArrmaForum members. Starting with @Brandon who came to me asking if he could have these hats made and sent to me so that I could sell them. His way of donating to the site.

I can't even take credit for the edited teaser video. @jondilly1974 did this entirely on his own time without cost. So really everything around this hat is owed directly to ArrmaForum members which is just freaking awesome.

With that said... we now have a LIMITED ArrmaForum beanie / hat available for purchase.

How much will the ArrmaForum beanie cost?
Pricing will likely be around $12-16 SHIPPED.

Why are they LIMITED?
Because we only have 65 available at the moment.

How or where can I buy them?
I'll provide a "BUY ONE" button to this thread soon.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!...

ArrmaForum Merchandise Available!

I get asked all the time for ArrmaForum t-shirts, sweatshirts and other merchandise - well ArrmaForum NOW has the ability to offer just that to anyone that wants one!

A lot of time has been spent looking into a number of different services to make t-shirts, from local guys to several online places. I believe I've found a service that will print nice shirts as a fairly reasonable price.

shirts.png

ArrmaForum Merch Store

The above link will take you to a TeeSpring store where you can purchase T-Shirts and Sweatshirts in a variety of colors that are printed when you order. More designs are planned as are additional items.

One item I would like to see added is a snapback hat, however the service we're using won't unlock that until we have orders for regular items. I'm not a fan of that myself, but this is the best "overall" service I've found so far that offers a range of products without a massive investment and/or high prices for the buyer (you)!

A HUGE thanks to both @Brandon and @jondilly1974 for really making all of this happen.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ARRMAFORUM BEANIE

That's a nice price on the hoodie!!!
Thanks. I'm trying to keep the prices as rock bottom as I can. I think with the current quality chosen for both the sweatshirt and t-shirt ArrmaForum earns about $2 a sale. They have higher quality still, I may add those too just for the guys that want that option.

I'd like long sleeve t-shirt too.
I'll see if I can add long sleeve shirts as well.

Thanks. I'm trying to keep the prices as rock bottom as I can. I think with the current quality chosen for both the sweatshirt and t-shirt ArrmaForum earns about $2 a sale. They have higher quality still, I may add those too just for the guys that want that option.

If there is higher quality, I'm always interested. Especially for 100% cotton etc. This hoodie is a very good price but I'd pay more for the next level.... or even a sweatshirt without hood.

If there is higher quality, I'm always interested. Especially for 100% cotton etc. This hoodie is a very good price but I'd pay more for the next level.... or even a sweatshirt without hood.

I agree!

That beanie is mine.

And I'd like the option for a heavier sweatshirt.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back