ArrmaForum Merchandise Available!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my beanie today. So toasty and actually fits my large noggin.
20191209_212814.jpg

For all you bald guys in the beanie group, I noticed that the stitching on the inside of the forum crest, was a little rough on my delicate noggin. A little hockey tape smoothed it right out. #baldguyproblems
15759811330857954085555468006847.jpg

For all you bald guys in the beanie group, I noticed that the stitching on the inside of the forum crest, was a little rough on my delicate noggin. A little hockey tape smoothed it right out. #baldguyproblems
View attachment 56838
Where do you get hockey tape outside of Canada eh? I’m sure they sell it at every checkout there, but I don’t think we have that here. ????✌?

Where do you get hockey tape outside of Canada eh? I’m sure they sell it at every checkout there, but I don’t think we have that here. ????✌?
What’s hockey tape...??
Go LEAFS..!!
Addresses please. I will send you both one piece cut from my special roll and autographed just for you.
20191210_185221.jpg

It’s like football but men play it. ?
Best comeback of 2019????
No, that's rugby.

I googled it and hockey looks like team figure skating with sticks. ??
Biggest difference between ice hockey and football, even a "caveman" could play football ?????

I agree that rugby is by far the manliest of games, but hockey may have an edge over football as it’s played on ice vs crumbled tires. Field turf is so soft and bouncy. It’s like those protective fake mulch mats at kids playgrounds with fake grass coming out.

If you’ve never stepped on a modern field turf field, you wouldn’t understand. It’s like a mini trampoline. Real grass is so much harder.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back