Kraton #ARRMARC #KRATON'S #Bashing & #Blasting Part 3 Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
#Bashing and #Blasting Part 3 is now available ? ? ? !! I filmed this little session with some friends off the #ARRMA #Fourm in the Clearwater / Tampa / St Petersburg Area! I just wanted to say thanks to #jk_stuff & IRONMAN for helping make this video. I wanted to give a shout out to #RichSuperbash AND #RCDUDE81 for there massive inspiration on your #EPIC videos and there major upgrades that do to there vehicles and the quality videos that you all have out. Also, these massive airs and jumps would not be possible w/ some major upgrades from the following companies - in no certain order I would like to mention - #M2cRacing / #VoltageHobbies / #GPMRacing / #JustBashItRC / #HotRacing / #RPMRacing & #Jconcepts and much more.

Thanks for watching my brother! Yes, @jkflow / @-IronMan- and I had an absolute blast! We are heading out there next Saturday and really get some better footage! Its hard recording and driving with one hand if you know what I mean! For our next video if we can get a few more #FLBASHERS out there it will be so much better! Plus, I was doing most of the filming for this last video but not the next one ? ?

Right on bro, fun outing!
Really dug the rock music! ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back