Typhon Arrma's MOST versatile car?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC DUDE81

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Outcast 4s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Typhon 3s
Always been blown away by the performance and durability of the Typhon 6s! :eek: This is just another example of how versatile the Typhon is to create any platform from it using Arrma's interchangeable parts!:love: This is my Mojavified (with Kraton hubs, axles and hexs) and also Mojave arms, driveshafts and links. Such a fun ripping beast!?

Last edited:
I watched your vid yesterday evening! Awesome stuff, thanks!

You are using Kraton/Outcast diffs as well, right?
Yes! Main reason is so I can also use 3.8 tires if I want. Typhon diffs and bigger tires don't mix! :p

I’m considering swapping mine to EXB GP4 diffs next time they need serviced. So far the straight cut 13/43 gears have held up well, even with 2.8MT tires. Haven’t tried 3.8MT tires as it would seem like it would spend too much time upside down under power. ????

I’m considering swapping mine to EXB GP4 diffs next time they need serviced. So far the straight cut 13/43 gears have held up well, even with 2.8MT tires. Haven’t tried 3.8MT tires as it would seem like it would spend too much time upside down under power. ????
That would be a nice upgrade!?When I say 3.8's, I sometimes run Regular 3.8 Badlands on her. Shes like a mini Outcast.? Perfect with the 1/2 inch wheel offset! I just can't get enough buggy style ripping though!?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back