Mojave As requested. Speed run on 11hunnit kv (6s)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it’s is lifting off the ground try putting in a windshield and lowering the front . The windshield help me

Never said all stock Mojave. I said it’s all Mojave, shocks , towers , chasis, arms, etc. where u been?
O that right you have the world fast Mojave

E942609C-23F1-4D77-B80A-57AFE632FF66.jpeg

Wow brother very impressive! I have a hard time keeping mine on the ground going 60!
That’s the biggest obstacle w this cinder block of a truck!! I’ve seen ppl use the infraction chasis and or under paneling but then it’s not really still a Mojave at that point feel me. It’s not meant to be a speed runner lol. I’m gonna run her one more time this summer to see if I can beat my record and then she’s going back to an off-road monster!!
O that right you have the world fast Mojave

View attachment 219544
Yessir. That’s me. That thing looks fast!!

That’s the biggest obstacle w this cinder block of a truck!! I’ve seen ppl use the infraction chasis and or under paneling but then it’s not really still a Mojave at that point feel me. It’s not meant to be a speed runner lol. I’m gonna run her one more time this summer to see if I can beat my record and then she’s going back to an off-road monster!!

Yessir. That’s me. That thing looks fast!!
Yea it’s fast looking for 110
Pb105 having tire problem
What is your pb with your Mojave

Last edited:

What is your pb with your Mojave
I ran 100,101,103 pb on 6s w those 1/5 grp. I wrecked her at 93 and completely destroyed most of the truck. Wrecked due to human error not mechanical or tire failure but it was a long process of trial and error w diffs wheels and aero. Basically rebuilt diffs after ea time out trying to get to 100!
So.. since then I have completely rebuilt her! she’s 3lbs lighter, dropped a few teeth in the center spool and got proper tires/wheels. I have yet to run her since the rebuild. I’m hoping for 125-130. Im still building up the nerve to get a couple hits in lol. It’s coming tho.
If it’s is lifting off the ground try putting in a windshield and lowering the front . The windshield help me
I got all windows in there too.

It’s been a lot of work testing crash’s rebuilds the problem I was having was broken rear diff pins . I have been making diff lockers with no pins I use drive cups now the rear diff is all most bulletproof.still have some bug to work out
14F3DFA6-2D13-4904-9F70-C8545F65074D.jpeg

6E425ED6-820E-4C9D-AA5D-B44982DC2B5A.jpeg

It’s been a lot of work testing crash’s rebuilds the problem I was having was broken rear diff pins . I have been making diff lockers with no pins I use drive cups now the rear diff is all most bulletproof.still have some bug to work out View attachment 219683

View attachment 219682
U running 6 s and breaking pins? I tweaked the xlx2 and diff juices and been on same diffs for quite a few hits now.

U running 6 s and breaking pins? I tweaked the xlx2 and diff juices and been on same diffs for quite a few hits now.
No I’m running 8s 1100 I think you have been lucky the last I had crash I think was a pin. On a good run then turn hard right .
No I’m running 8s 1100 I think you have been lucky the last cash I had was a pin. On a good run then turn hard right . I going test this weekend. Mojave and typhon

Last edited:
I’m replaced my 2028 1100 kv very good motor to the 1721 2400kv hopefully I’m making the right decision for more speed for my Mojave if not I will put it in my typhon and see what it will do

Just charged up her brand new power hobby 6000 3s batts. Gonna head out soon for a 6s WR run today!!
Wish me luck!
Been out the arrma game for a month or two, balls deep in Losi these days.
But I’m back now!! Hhaha

103 What esc & motor are you using .
Xlx2 1100 on 6s geared waaaaaay out there lol over geared lol. Wanna run it like this first to see what she pulls but I plan on backing it down a tad. Lol. Geared for 154 lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back