Georgia Atlanta Bashers Unite!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Synack

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Feel free to post here. I'm looking to meet up with some folks and rip up some dirt and grass, and maybe hit a few jumps! I just picked up a Talion and ready to take it all sorts of places.

I'm in the Brookhaven area currently.

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Type of Event
  1. Racing
  2. Bashing
Hey im in doraville just bought an outcast V2 and im ready to send it all over ATL

Awesome! Have you found any nearby places to do jumps or driving fast in dirt or anything?

I have only been looking at parks and construction sites but so far not the best luck.

If anyone is near the Grayson/Loganville area, check out Bay Creek Park. It's an AWESOME skate park.

I know there used to be some bmx trails back behind an office complex on Breckinridge blvd near Gwinnett Place Mall. Not sure if they are still there or not.

Me and my coworker are bashing today somewhere near lawrenceville. Those trails by brekenridge are long gone... I remember going back there with dirt bikes. Let me know if or anyone else wants to come out and bash somewhere near Grayson/L’VILLE/Duluth area.

Any other good spots to bash in the Lawrenceville area?

We should start a North GA Bashing club, maybe a FB group. Hit me up if interested.

Derrick
404-375-2602

I’ve mountain bikes at Tribble Mill. I think I might bash there too. Does look like a good spot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back