ATX300 for more than one vehicle.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. 4x4-Mega
This is probably a no brainer, but, i have looked through the manual, as well as online, and cant seem to find out whether the Arrma ATX300 can be bound to more than one vehicle at a time or not. I know a lot of the newer radios can, but, unless this one definitely cant be, im not looking to spend the money on a newer one just yet.

As far as i know it is not possible.
I looked into it and asked Arrma and they replied there are no Tactic surface radios available with this option.
I could be wrong, but i didnt think the ATX300 was a tactic. I know the TTX300 is. It isnt the one that comes with the newer trucks. its the yellow one that came with the Fury, with the steering wheel that could be flipped to either side.

Did you mean simultaneously? Two cars on at once but controlled independently?
No, not simultaneously. I wouldnt even want to try that. The reason i was asking is because i have 2 current vehicles (Arrma Fury and Associated SC10), that i am the only one that uses them, and i figured i could simplify things, plus, use less batteries, since the SC10 uses 8 (its actually a Force RC TX and RX, that i took out of an Outbreak after i broke the chassis), if i could use one radio.

I thought that was the ATX100 that came with the older Arrma's but just learned the ATX300 also exists. So we are talking about this one?

I misread your question, I thought you were asking for the TTX300 which I have the experience with in this respect.

I bought a TTX and receiver by itself about 5 years ago and had them on a shelf until I built my ET. I bought the HV Tactic Rx from a Nero and bound it to the TTX300 and used it in the Tekno. So I think the same Tx can bind to multiple Rx’s.

I thought that was the ATX100 that came with the older Arrma's but just learned the ATX300 also exists. So we are talking about this one?
Yep, thats the one. When i bought my Fury, i got it used, but, it came with that radio.

You can bind to as many rx's as you want. But there's no model memory and to switch, you have to re-bind each time.

I misread your question, I thought you were asking for the TTX300 which I have the experience with in this respect.

I bought a TTX and receiver by itself about 5 years ago and had them on a shelf until I built my ET. I bought the HV Tactic Rx from a Nero and bound it to the TTX300 and used it in the Tekno. So I think the same Tx can bind to multiple Rx’s.
Most of the newer ones can (depending on the price tag, i have seen some that can supposedly be bound to as many as 10 or 12 cars), but, the one i have is older, and, since i would have to buy receivers for it, i figured i would ask around about it first.

That's correct but you can't choose which one to use. You can only use one rx with the ttx300 and not switch to another with the press of a button.

You can bind to as many rx's as you want. But there's no model memory and to switch, you have to re-bind each time.
That is the answer i have spent a month searching for. I also asked on another forum, as well as Horizon, and, the consensus is that it cant be done unless i want to bind to each car everytime i run it, which im not looking to do.

This advert on Amazon says it has a 6 model memory, so it should be possible.
Just contact Arrma to be sure.
I saw that ad on another site, which is why i asked here, because, i asked Horizon, and they couldnt answer me, but, i never thought to ask Arrma directly. I figured, its been discontinued and out of stock for awhile now, so, what are the chances of them knowing, but, im also used to dealing with a certain RC company that once something is discontinued, within 6 months, its like it never existed to begin with.

Oh and this one says it doesn't, i am confused o_O
Welcome to my world. This is what i have been dealing with for a month now. At one point, my wife said, why not just buy another one that you know will do it, instead of wasting all this time on it, but, since i already had a plan then, i said, why spend the money now, when, in about 2 months im buying a new truck (that conversation happened the first week of january, and, at that time, i was looking at more than 50 different trucks. i have since narrowed it down to maybe 8, and, out of those 8, only Arrma and Redcat radios don't have that capability), and the radio it comes with should have those capabilities.

I saw that ad on another site, which is why i asked here, because, i asked Horizon, and they couldnt answer me, but, i never thought to ask Arrma directly. I figured, its been discontinued and out of stock for awhile now, so, what are the chances of them knowing, but, im also used to dealing with a certain RC company that once something is discontinued, within 6 months, its like it never existed to begin with.
Haha, a certain RC company :unsure: i won't guess but i think it's not a popular one in this forum

Welcome to my world. This is what i have been dealing with for a month now. At one point, my wife said, why not just buy another one that you know will do it, instead of wasting all this time on it, but, since i already had a plan then, i said, why spend the money now, when, in about 2 months im buying a new truck (that conversation happened the first week of january, and, at that time, i was looking at more than 50 different trucks. i have since narrowed it down to maybe 8, and, out of those 8, only Arrma and Redcat radios don't have that capability), and the radio it comes with should have those capabilities.
I get the point, let's hope someone in this forum with the answer will pick up this thread.

Haha, a certain RC company :unsure: i won't guess but i think it's not a popular one in this forum
Actually, i don't know if they are liked here or not. I just have this thing about mentioning the competition (unless i have to), so as not to ruffle any feathers, especially here. I have gotten more help on this site, than a couple i have been a member of going on ten years, even when it isnt about an Arrma vehicle, and i would rather not have that change.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back