August 2022 Rig of the Month (RotM) Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to take better pics of mine. I wanted to cheat and take a pic of my wife holding it... in a bikini top. I haven't been able to convince her... yet. 😉
Though a bikini top would probably help, a less extreme (unfairness:ROFLMAO:) but probably just as effective picture would be her wearing some Arrma Forum Gear.:LOL:

IMG20220826203005.jpg

Dude, that’s maybe the best pic I’ve seen in a year. Absolutely 100% bad ass! Nice job, man.
You deserve to win this thing.
That was @Notorious J winning picture. And yes it fully deserved the win!

Man is that yours?? Awesome looking!
Yessir! Really hoping I can get the W this month. This is like 2nd time posting that pic and the first time I didn't get nearly as much love so thank you everyone!!! even if I don't win this time, I really appreciate all the votes I got this time. :eek: :eek: :love: ❤️

Yessir! Really hoping I can get the W this month. This is like 2nd time posting that pic and the first time I didn't get nearly as much love so thank you everyone!!! even if I don't win this time, I really appreciate all the votes I got this time. :eek: :eek: :love: ❤️
Man hope i can see that sometime, by chance, do you have a traxxas UDR?

Trash lol. Got a lot of money into it just to make it cool but it’s still a traxxas lol.
Very true, cant get rid of the traxxas curse.

Looks like you got it, my man! Very cool rig, certainly worthy of the banner. Nice work!

Looks like you got it, my man! Very cool rig, certainly worthy of the banner. Nice work!
Thanks man. I bet you will win if you post same pic for September! 😎 👍

Thanks man. I bet you will win if you post same pic for September! 😎 👍
Thanks for the vote of confidence! I have what I think might be a little better picture of the same car. I’ll give her another go!

Is good that every month a different but nice RC win that way it's keep the competition fresh,good luck everyone

So nobody win this month????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back