Kraton Aussie RC 2019 Unboxing Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to get these video into their own thread. I really appreciate Vas's honest reviews. I know he loves Arrma but he's not afraid to criticize. Excellent work as always, @Aussie RC Playground !

Yep Vas tells it like it is, and thats what I like about him. Glad I had the patience to wait on the new Kraton V4. Will be getting the blue because its different.

Now waiting on the 4s line to see whats up to decide on the Granite 4 blx or maby a 4s Outcast. Looks like I'll be eating more ramon noodles and pork and beans now.

Looks like I'll be picking up a new v4 Kraton in a few weeks.
Love all the new upgrades with the only exception being the connectors which I'll be swapping out to XT90's

New Kraton looks good and nice upgrades. The pokey out antenna is kinda disappointing on the Typhon though.....detracts from the look imo

Looks like I'll be picking up a new v4 Kraton in a few weeks.
Love all the new upgrades with the only exception being the connectors which I'll be swapping out to XT90's

I've adressed all the areas they improved so the only thing I want is the new Kraton body. I love the blue.

Thank you for sharing the videos and for the support guys, it really does mean a lot. :)
Chassis brace in the Kraton should be backwards compatible with previous versions, but I'll check that out in more detail in the future.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back