Kraton Aussie RC Playgrounds Brutally honest opinion of the K8S. Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 1/10 Grave Digger body is not to scale on its chassis. There is no true reference with scale to be made. Just that one is smaller than the other. Obvious to the naked eye. :unsure:
The Primal is not true to any scale either.
Hm, Grave Digger compared to a lot of other so called monster trucks does exist - however someone would need to check if its really 1/10 I doubt it

Last edited:
Well just for fun , somebody said or asked what a true 5 scale is !! ?? This is a picture of the primal RC RAMINATOR , with a ten scale gravedigger on back to show where true 5 scale should be , well at least in my opinion ?????
I know you haven't picked one up yet. Go see one in person and see if it fits your idea of what size you think it should be. If it's too small (do us all a favor and) take a pass.

I just line up all my insanity , as to there size and end up where I end up , if you guys are much brighter than that , congrats , but I really don't and cant care that much really , but I get your point compleatly , just in my own little world I geuss , sorry for the error in judgement , evedently I need to be more tactfull when discussing house sales on a RC toys forum , but it's all good

Last edited:
Discussing scale regarding the K8 and other models is a moot and tiring discussion. If you have experience with Air RC, you notice that size is rarely if ever equated to scale. This thread is dead. Hence the drift into unrelated topics.
Most big boys have big toys. And they all have other big boy stuff they aquire in life. That's normal.

Last edited:
I just line up all my insanity , as to there size and end up where I end up , if you guys are much brighter than that , congrats , but I really don't and cant care that much really , but I get your point compleatly , just in my own little world I geuss , sorry for the error in judgement , evedently I need to be more tactfull when discussing house sales on a RC toys forum , but it's all good
be0.png

D4C37574-F580-45DA-944B-99A428C4A827.gif

185101BB-6E08-4C16-B6CE-DF68EA7F86CF.gif

Uhh....guys think I hit a odd forum setting button.. how do I get it to return to English?

I am sure there was a message in there somewhere. I just couldn't understand what it was.
Sorry.:whistle:
But please feel free to reiterate your thoughts.

I geuss , in somery ,I just line up all my 23 rigs , geussing that raminator is a five scale , also my Vekta 5 is a five scale , my arrma 6s Kraton is a 8 scale and all the traxxas and losi stuff I have is ten scale , and the little stuff is 18 and 24 mostly going g by what I read off the box it comes in

Understand you.
My Tekno MT410 is 1/10 according to Tekno and what the box states. But it is the same exact dimensions as 6S OC/Noto. Are they both 1/10 or both 1/8. Which is it?
In the end it doesn't matter. Scale is just a loose marketing definition. So who cares if K8 is the same scale as X-Maxx or other "similar" sized or not..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back