Infraction AVC/duel rate on infraction setting end points

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikerabz

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Typhon 6s
G’day guys
I got a new servo today for my infraction and before I install it I was wondering how you can set the steering end points?
the AVC and duel rate are on the same knob? So will setting the end points with duel rate compromise the AVC setting seeing as they are both on the same knob?? I had a read of the spektrum manual and it’s mentions travel at 125% and so on....how am I meant to know what percentage I’m at using this knob. I’m so confused man!

Which Version Infr? V1 and V2 have different radios. You did not state which. Newer V2 radio is the Smart radio with the 4 Lipo indicator lights for example.
There is a setting specifically for end point adjustments.

Which Version Infr? V1 and V2 have different radios. You did not state which. Newer V2 radio is the Smart radio with the 4 Lipo indicator lights for example.
Sorry I have the V2 version...is that setting the AVC/SR knob on the TX ?

The Spektrum BT2000 module has released, with it you can SEE what you want to do on your phone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back