Outcast Avc in the outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like AVC.....went as far as adding it to my Big Rock and Granite...as stated a mixed bag here. Also as stated my style of RC is not jumping I love the ground and different terrains as my challenge so AVC makes bashing for me more fun so I can do what I want to do....vs all that power spinning me in circles. Again, my style is not like most here :) and DX5C gives me few more options over the stock radio...
I've tried with it off and I'll probably turn it back on again. Doing backflips is boring and doesn't really suit where I go as the launch is different every time and fairly unpredictable making for interesting stunts. The Avc seems to pull it round and land it on the wheels making the hole experience more enjoyable. I was watching a guy on you tube doing big ramp sends and pulling off quad backflips stuff like that but he ended up nose diving it and breaking the front end each jump was the same it just seems so boring to me, good fun don't get me wrong but I enjoy the unpredictable nature of the way I bash. Its not that high or fast but it's really good fun.

I've tried with it off and I'll probably turn it back on again. Doing backflips is boring and doesn't really suit where I go as the launch is different every time and fairly unpredictable making for interesting stunts. The Avc seems to pull it round and land it on the wheels making the hole experience more enjoyable. I was watching a guy on you tube doing big ramp sends and pulling off quad backflips stuff like that but he ended up nose diving it and breaking the front end each jump was the same it just seems so boring to me, good fun don't get me wrong but I enjoy the unpredictable nature of the way I bash. Its not that high or fast but it's really good fun.
All in what you enjoy the most and what makes you smile. We all drive different terrain, driving styles...etc, so best setup for one person is completely different for another. Love all your pics and vids btw.

The other user said best it is what you enjoy.... Hey, I enjoy seeing these guys flip and send it.... I really enjoy more seeing dirt fly and all four wheels throwing it...why I hate wheelies I want to see 4x4 action like a real 4x4 truck. If I can find terrain that has hills (not jumps), dirt, small gravel, sand, leaves, etc where I have make those shocks really work and it floats across those still as it bash....personally I am in heaven... Now I don't mind catching air coming off a maneuver heading towards a small hill or elevation but about the most thrill for air for me. AVC really helps me and enhances the fun in this obstacle course like running for better control. I will admit for all my AVC rigs it's not just one setting for all. Using the DX5C radio the 3 settings for SR, priority, and throttle are not the same for Losi DB Pro, Granite, or Big Rock so takes some time to get the AVC dialed right per 3-settings. Will not see that on the stock radio with the single knob.

Enjoy it does take time to find one's sweet spot and about a year in I know what I like now getting my rigs to work within that scope. There is no wrong answer each person is different.. (y)

The other user said best it is what you enjoy.... Hey, I enjoy seeing these guys flip and send it.... I really enjoy more seeing dirt fly and all four wheels throwing it...why I hate wheelies I want to see 4x4 action like a real 4x4 truck. If I can find terrain that has hills (not jumps), dirt, small gravel, sand, leaves, etc where I have make those shocks really work and it floats across those still as it bash....personally I am in heaven... Now I don't mind catching air coming off a maneuver heading towards a small hill or elevation but about the most thrill for air for me. AVC really helps me and enhances the fun in this obstacle course like running for better control. I will admit for all my AVC rigs it's not just one setting for all. Using the DX5C radio the 3 settings for SR, priority, and throttle are not the same for Losi DB Pro, Granite, or Big Rock so takes some time to get the AVC dialed right per 3-settings. Will not see that on the stock radio with the single knob.

Enjoy it does take time to find one's sweet spot and about a year in I know what I like now getting my rigs to work within that scope. There is no wrong answer each person is different.. (y)
Do you have a Talion? If not....YOU NEED ONE!!! What you describe is exactly what they do best!

Definitely

Definitely
This was yesterday with Avc off 😁 unfortunately a wheel kept failing off. Anybody else had this happen on the new EXB. There is a few in my fb group 🤔

Definitely
This was yesterday with Avc off 😁 unfortunately a wheel kept failing off. Anybody else had this happen on the new EXB. There is a few in my fb group 🤔

We have seen on the last line of 3S rigs like BR and Granite, etc the wheel comes off due to no locktite from the factory. Once I removed the driveshaft and added some to the screw and secured it back no issues....did it for all four.

On the EXB not sure I do not have one of those...

The wheel design has changed on the backflips that's probably why they are stripping. Cunning plan by horizon 🤔🤣🤣🤣

What you thinking 🤔

Screenshot_20210831_234818.jpg

I'm not sure what I'm thinking 🤣 but I would have thought it would be the top picture that would fail, but it turns out it's the opposite.!!
I'll check all my Backflips and LP's to see what they are made like..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back