Outcast AVC Issue after replacing servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jase

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
Sorry to ask in a separate thread but I have a question about AVC.

I replaced the Servo on my Outcast 6S EXB RTR with a third party version.

Since doing so if I use AVC (dialled in from the remote) the car pulls to the right, it will actually just go around in circles. I have to turn down AVC all the way/off in order to stop the issue.

I'm not sure how AVC works, what would cause this and how to correct ?

With any new servo install, you need to rebind the Rx and Tx when running a Spektrum AVC Rx.. And the ST Endpoints need to be above 80% rate during this process. After it is Bound, you can set it below 80% threshold as/if needed.
A new Servo needs to be calibrated to AVC properly. Also, when powering ON the rig itself ( Radio is always ON first), the rig must be STILL and Flat on the surface so it can initialize properly. And make sure the AVC RX is mounted in its position firmly. Not loose.
Hope this helps. :cool:

^^^ Yes I forgot.
AVC set to 100% very important.
Not a fan of Spektrum AVC any longer. Prefer standalone Gyros best. But need patience for most any type of Gyro setup. Or you get frustrated no doubt.
Just me.

I have many rigs that I prefer no Gyro at all. Gyros have their place. Some of my rigs, I just like driving with no gyro input at all . I prefer Complete control.
I am purist. How I learned to drive RC's.
I never felt that ANY Gyro made me a better driver.
Just makes it somewhat easier to drive. If you have the patience to learn how it works and set them up.
Not always worth the effort.
A gyro is Fun to play with however. Just modern RC tech.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back