Average age of forum members

What is your current age?

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5.0 Foxbody 3300ish…
ZL1 1LE Camaro 3800…

Like I said; not 1.5 seconds worth..

In quarter mile drag racing, every 100lbs removed equals 1/10 of a second quicker. It’s simple math, lol.. That would be an 11.0 with 500lbs knocked off the Camaro, and it’s got 650hp… so again-low 10’s is fast AF. ESPECIALLY for a vehicle not built to dragrace, and even worse; to roadrace… Good luck getting (the much needed for drag racing) weight transfer from a roadrace setup..

Yes 10 seconds is plenty fast. But foxes are light. Still curious to know what @gotnitro 1/4 mile is😁

Mid 11's was the sweet spot. I was usually on a set of comp TA's back then. I never did run that car on a slick, couldn't use a slick on the street and I already had plenty of tickets. Other than ladder bars, cam lob's and a Vortech whine, mine looked pretty stock. Stock rims too. 10 second stang back then had to leave HARD.

As far as bikes, I had a 1994 ZX-9 and a 2000 ZX-12. Never ran the 9 but my ZX-12 was boosted (9-16 lbs dialable), air shift, cut gears, slammed, stretched, 880's 890's @ 163ish top of 4th gear at about 11,500 if my memory serves me correctly.

Tesla Plad S, 9.90's 155 turn key. Those equate to about 1000 HP. :eek:

Mid 11's was the sweet spot. I was usually on a set of comp TA's back then. I never did run that car on a slick, couldn't use a slick on the street and I already had plenty of tickets. Other than ladder bars, cam lob's and a Vortech whine, mine looked pretty stock. Stock rims too. 10 second stang back then had to leave HARD.

As far as bikes, I had a 1994 ZX-9 and a 2000 ZX-12. Never ran the 9 but my ZX-12 was boosted (9-16 lbs dialable), air shift, cut gears, slammed, stretched, 880's 890's @ 163ish top of 4th gear at about 11,500 if my memory serves me correctly.

Tesla Plad S, 9.90's 155 turn key. Those equate to about 1000 HP. :eek:
Sounds about right to my old ass! Thanks for chiming in and sharing brother-and backing up my experience, and math😉.. and without riding it; I’m here to tell ya that big boy bike was a HANDFUL. 😳 -had some pretty nasty bikes myself over the years, and I built my SBC, and LSx S10’s specifically to take them out.. Those definitely hurt some feelings… Last thing a dude on a bike wants to get gapped by is something with a TAILGATE…🤣

Back