Average age of forum members

What is your current age?

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol naw I seen an old man walking every day with his car made me Remember I always wanted one as a kid couldn’t afford it tho . So I got one and now I think I’m in love lol
I love upgrading this thing. Glad I got the mega to cuz it just so bare

It's actually surprising looking at the age demographic on here but I guess it shouldn't be really as it can be an expensive hobby so a lot of us enjoying maybe what we couldn't afford in our youth.

17,been in the hobby for 2-3 years now. Most I’ve ever learned is probably from here, school doesn’t teach you jack anymore.

Turning the big 5-0 in September...Loving the hobby even though it takes my money faster than most of the fastest women I've met in my time. No kids, no wife so now that I'm older I can be the kid that the streets of Philly wouldn't always allow me to be. Can't afford a Ferrari or Porsche so if this is as close as I get then I'm cool with that... LOL

Little do you all know this thread was started by a google bot to mine your ages and send you targeted ads😆

Animated GIF

Holy smokin' motor brushes, y'all! I honestly thought it was a bunch of toddlers on this site with a few token fogies sprinkled in. Y'know, strictly judging off of knowledge of grammar and vocabulary and such. I thought the attention span to work on cars and run the tires down to nubs was just an anomaly. Finding out that I'm in the middle of the bell curve at 44 is really shocking. I only use expressions like lol and idk when I'm being snarky... er, I mean sarcastic. This thread is going to force me to use a different writing style; I've been aiming low with my postings because I expected the least common denominator to be high schoolers. Gol-lee, Andy! They's grown-ups around here!

Back