Average age of forum members

What is your current age?

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kinda thinking it's 35+ What say you all?

@WoodiE Is there any way you can do a pole on age of the users or have you already done so?
Sounds about right

i started the hobby at 25...2.5 yrs later and i own 9 arrma vehicles, 2 losi, 5 traxxas, 8 3d helicopters, 8 freestyle quadcopters that i built, tons of lipos, 2 chargers, ton of aftermarket parts and hop-ups into all of it...i estimate maybe 7-10k into it over that time lol

i always wanted rc's when younger, but could never afford them. said fck it, money buys happiness and became an engineer

Last edited:
6SPOWAHH, that’s so awesome!! I also think your $10,000 estimate sound a a little low ?. I already started underestimating mine also, that way I don’t convince myself I have a problem.

Same here 37- always broke as a kid- now I have two little boys of my own. Blessed to be able to afford them some of the little things i never had. Bought my 4 year old son a Q903 and a Granite for Christmas this year. Told him once he mastered the Q he could have the Granite. We both fell in love. Now my 2 year old has a Q903. Max has a Granite, I have a Kraton 6s and am currently ground upping with an M2C chassis and outcast with Max6 4985 combo.

Incredible hobby- possibly my first and last. Haha

6SPOWAHH, that’s so awesome!! I also think your $10,000 estimate sound a a little low ?. I already started underestimating mine also, that way I don’t convince myself I have a problem.

Same here 37- always broke as a kid- now I have two little boys of my own. Blessed to be able to afford them some of the little things i never had. Bought my 4 year old son a Q903 and a Granite for Christmas this year. Told him once he mastered the Q he could have the Granite. We both fell in love. Now my 2 year old has a Q903. Max has a Granite, I have a Kraton 6s and am currently ground upping with an M2C chassis and outcast with Max6 4985 combo.

Incredible hobby- possibly my first and last. Haha

lol... you're right about that haha, i tend to lowball the cost to myself and others it so it doesn't sound too bad ??

yeah dude, this hobby is a blast. i wish id gotten into at a younger age when there were less responsibilities and more free time to enjoy it. oh well.
i don't have kids yet, but every time im out at a park running them, i make sure to bring at least two extra trucks and hand them off to any nearby kid that shows interest in it. the parents are usually more excited about it then the kids lol

Back