***Average daily post count!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoodiE posts regularly so he wins that one being [member: 1]

Another cool fact is that each member has a number that shows up in quoted posts. You’re inmate number 8383 and I’m number 6350. The lower thenumber the longer they’ve been here.
Be sure to drop by my cel later inmate 6350. I'm feeling lonely and would love someone who's been around a while to show me the ropes??

Bwahahaha!! I saw a post today, someone asked for your opinion and you don’t even own that vehicle!?

So far you OWN the crown son! ?
I try my best to be helpful without giving info I’m unsure of. I don’t always have time to type out a long enough post to say that well.

Can’t tonight 8383
Warden WoodiE has me on laundry detail until 0200 so we’ll have to catch up out on the yard at 0930 by the weight benches

???
I love it when you talk dirty laundry?

I have a lot of posts but I try to keep them to answering or commenting on Arrma and RC topics. I've also try not to post when the question has already been answered or I have nothing of real value to add. +1's or repeating what someone else has already posted just makes it harder for other people to find the answer they are looking for ???

I have a lot of posts but I try to keep them to answering or commenting on Arrma and RC topics. I've also try not to post when the question has already been answered or I have nothing of real value to add. +1's or repeating what someone else has already posted just makes it harder for other people to find the answer they are looking for ???

So are you going to make me do the math for you? :LOL:

+1 to that!

I registered the Nov 23, 2017, the date when i ordered my first Arrma, the Kraton V2. My first post was the Jan 5, 2018, during this month i posted 3 times :LOL:, then i came back in december 2018 :LOL:

The member who maybe make me put the trigger on the Kraton is @Jerry-rigged, who is a rcgroups forum member also. I registered on the rcgroups in december 2014, i have 5968 posts there :LOL:

Last edited:
I registered the Nov 23, 2017, the date when i ordered my first Arrma, the Kraton V2. My first post was the Jan 5, 2018, during this month i posted 3 times :LOL:, then i came back in december 2018 :LOL:

The member who maybe make me put the trigger on the Kraton is @Jerry-rigged, who is a rcgroups forum member also. I registered on the rcgroups in december 2014, i have 5968 posts there :LOL:
How did you get a Kraton V2 in November 2017? The V3s were announced in October. New old stock?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back