Awsome way too tape wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! But man am I bad at gluing tires, lol.
I use crazy glue, with the really pointy tip. I stick it between the tire and the rim, then squeeze and trun the wheel, without stoping much just the reposition my hand for a second untill i get back too where i started. You can also buy the gel type glue, then its a little more graceful and doesn't set right away giving you more time.

Nice work Don. Amazing how much we learn in such a short time. Great tip that should come in pretty useful in the future.
The only mistake i made is when i taped one of the tires, i over lapped the tape on one too much and it has a wobble. Hopfully when i run it. It will strech and straighten out

Warning!! Ok after running it today i desided too remove the rubber once again. I was told by my local hobby shop that its not good too over lap the tape because it makes it out of ballance....
So i listened to what he said and no thats a bad idea, because all my tires except for the one i over lapped got a huge bulge in them, they seperated right at the seam and were all out of round and was impossible to drive. So i took them off again and and wrapped them all over again, this time two wraps, so its better to wrap them with two wraps. NOT ONE. one of thouse things you end up learning the hard way atleast for Mee.... Grrr

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back