Axial SCX10 II UMG10 6×6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
axial-scx10-umg10-1128x484.jpg

Check out the new 6×6 Axial just released, the Axial SCX10 II UMG10! The SCX10 II UMG10 6×6 military-style body captures the look of fullsize 6×6 trucks, with scale features that include 1.9 military-spec wheels and tires, a working spare, and built-in mounting positions for front and rear LED lights.

axial-scx10-umg10-chassis-electronics.jpg

https://www.rctalk.com/axial-scx10-ii-umg10-6x6/

Looks great. I like that scale stuff but just don’t have the time, patients or creative ability that is required for some of those builds

I like it. Probably will pass on it for now. I'm working on upgrading my Blazer K5 at the moment, biting time until I find an Infraction. I like the difficulty of rock crawling and the scale of trailing.

With so much plastic and the long chassis, I wonder how strong it is before it starts flexing all over the place.

First thing to change is with a aluminum chassis, then the shocks.

May seem boring, but its cool the "science" of rock crawling, and to me its as realistic as one can make it be. Sometimes when I don't want none of the hardcore madness rippin through dirt, I just want to let the truck crawl and have fun. Rock crawling is what gliding is for rc planes, sit down and to catch thermals.

I really want to get one of these. Just wish it was a kit though instead of a rtr. I was kind of disappointed to see that they put their lower end shocks and axles and mid level links into it though.

I'm also really amazed that they still haven't came out with portal axles since they are a big craze right not. Especially for the Unimogs, since they are the one vehicle that should have them.

I'm thinking my next vehicles will be a TRX4 sport kit and then this 6x6 and hopefully by then they will have a kit version out and then I can put a brushless system in it for the extra weight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back